C-Loc - Block Burner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
C-Loc got a new album in stores go get it, he got Max Minelli featured on thier, Trae from guerilla maab featured on thier, Juvenile, and more folks him and happy p did all the beats...

Feb 19, 2003
Cool shit! If anyone epitomizes that real, "down home" swampy Southern sound, it's C-Loc. His records have a country-ish Southern feel, like a Little Milton or Z.Z. Hill album...

PEACE!

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i just picked this cd up today and its real tight. the album features Max Minelli, Happy Perez, J-Von, Lil Boosie, Juvenile, So-Cal, Russell Lee & Trae. if anyone liked C-Loc's older shit pick up this cd because its straight heat.

May 10, 2002
^manye i thought the beats on this shit was on point....happy p never dissapoints me....

but overall its a very solid album...cant wait for some of the new camp material...Von, Loc, Max, Boosie...

May 21, 2002
he used to have those str8 gangsta ass beats, and H Perez used to make the smooth joints but the beats on this new album are on that baller baller bounce beats

I guess its a sign of the times, particularly bcos of where he's from, but i don't think it suits C-Locs style

May 4, 2002

i loved them hard swampy beats he had too, but times do change, doubt he will ever go back to that sound except maybe on a track or two here and thier......if you bump Max Minelli latest albums and like that shit its the same beat style..