C-Lim questions....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
1. What u think bout the beef between Jayo and Daz?
2. does your boy Kill kill rap?
3. How many years you been rappin in da game?
4. Who do u like on the eastcoast?
5. IF u hate fake crips...then what u got to say bout Daz and Snoop and them? u dotn think they fake?....cuz they alotta shit to say dat they are...liek when they got rushed at the puff puff pass tour by them bloods and they ran, and when Snoop always running and not showin up to shit , where Suge will be at.. and how Snoop is a snitch.....what u think bout all that?

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

How he gunna be a ass hole look at that fairy cake niggas questions hahahahaha mayn thats why we have this net shit so the real bustaz in diguise can be brought to light
Look at em lolipop ass questions ...who u feelin on the eastcoast?
what u think about the gay-z daz beef?
lmao nigga soundin like jenny jones
checc yourself
peace

Apr 25, 2002
CHECC MYSELF?
mothafucka i'll come down to LA with a stick of dynamite and blow ya balls into Jupiter...checc myself

i'm fuckin around wit' Lim...
Lim's a grown ass man he don't need no internet bodyguard so hop off potnas dick so his nut hairs dont' fall off from lack of oxygen

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Checc it homeboy u on here actin all live n shit but in reality homie u be pissin yo pants in my preence so shut tha fucc up with yo nerdy ass planet library talk u aint impressin shit
and another thang i dont sticc to nigga diccs like velcro like u busta to take yo mask off nigga n see what u really are
fo real u str8 comedy .......jupiter? wtf nigga save your tuff talk
for when u at them disco clubs on your lil roller skates tutti fruitty ass mark

Apr 25, 2002
( nigga save your tuff talk
for when u at them disco clubs on your lil roller skates tutti fruitty ass mark)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...OOOH SHIT THIS FOOL SAID TUTTI FRUITTY!!! DAAAMN...I GUESS THE BEEF JUST CIRCULATES ROUND LIM'

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimpb

naw homie it aint no beef cuzzo
this nigga took me up wrong nigga talkin like im tellin him to checc himself when i was talkin to that puto ass nigga that started the thread

Jun 22, 2002
when da fuck was i joccin C-lim?

haahha and since when is 5 questions writing a life story? haha yall some bitches for triipin over that, woulda taken 2 mins to answer ahaha, yall some nerds, Stay up limmy! ahhahahaha lol

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

AIGHT FIRST OFF PEACE TO THAT NIGGA YOUNG AIGHT
NIGGA I WAS PUTTIN THA HIT OUTON THAT DEATH ROW MARK
LIMMY?
WTF?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jun 10, 2002
Man Row.Niggas shouldnt have to Explain themselfs to your ass.Anywayz Fuck Death Row.Suge is talking about all the cats he has coming out.But they aint put shit out except too comps.Snoop and daz aint trippin on him.They had the Realist and he left.so Dont worry about what he thinks.And Suge should have better shit to do.then talk down on Dre and Snoop.They built Death Row.And since Pac died the Only reason they are still making Money is cuz of The shit Pac aint put out.