@ C-lim, im tryna get my hands on your first album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I

Ima kill yo ass

i think i can help here, crypsta

regarding Curning it off tha net

DPNCB

Da Phuccin Napster Crypts Bitch!!!!!!

May 23, 2002
man u want c-lim first album i got it to tell u tha truth that shit is wack homie sounds like hes mumbling all threw his raps and tha beats is wack shit id rather listen to gangsta hammer cuzz c-lim cant rap worth shit.

C

CinFul-1

hardknock said:
man u want c-lim first album i got it to tell u tha truth that shit is wack homie sounds like hes mumbling all threw his raps and tha beats is wack shit id rather listen to gangsta hammer cuzz c-lim cant rap worth shit.
What a Fuckin Hater!! Square. That shits tight, you probably aint even got the album, you just fronting to talk shit mane. That Albums sicc and the production is tight, you can hear every word and shit. I was surprised when I bumped that shit how tight it sounded. It was tighter than I expected. So you just hatin ,just to hate. Cuz tht shits tight

Jun 10, 2002
shit I done already heard the first album, I wouldnt be askin for it if i didnt want the mufucca.....thanks newayz hardknocksta....good lookin out homies.

Jun 15, 2002
hardknock said:
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
BITCH......Lim would eat u:beard:

May 23, 2002
SHIT I GOT THAT WACK ASS CD ITS CALLED WHAT THAT N LIKE BUT IT SHOULD BE CALLED WHAT CRAP SOUND LIKE THA ONLY NIGGA THAT BRING HEAT IS X RAIDED C WALK TO THIS I WACK DONT BE RIDICULOUS IS WACK ALL THA SONGS ON HERE ARE WACK AND THIS NIGGA LIM THINKING HE COULD OUT RAP HOLLOW TIP AND LYNCH HA HA HA HA HAMMER SOUND HARDER THAN C-LIM U COMPUTER CRIP GO FIX YOUR CURLS.

C

CinFul-1

hardknock said:
SHIT I GOT THAT WACK ASS CD ITS CALLED WHAT THAT N LIKE BUT IT SHOULD BE CALLED WHAT CRAP SOUND LIKE THA ONLY NIGGA THAT BRING HEAT IS X RAIDED C WALK TO THIS I WACK DONT BE RIDICULOUS IS WACK ALL THA SONGS ON HERE ARE WACK AND THIS NIGGA LIM THINKING HE COULD OUT RAP HOLLOW TIP AND LYNCH HA HA HA HA HAMMER SOUND HARDER THAN C-LIM U COMPUTER CRIP GO FIX YOUR CURLS.

Thats some ignorant shit, what dat N like is classic. You aint even heard the Album just tryne hate. Every time some folx hear me bumpin Lim, they wanna know who that is and cop the CD. I dont know many Cd's that sell themselvesLims is one of em, when Folx hear that shit they cop it, U just a hater!!!!

C

CinFul-1

Heres the album cover to the Cd!!! So you haters can cop it before you talk shit!!! This shits classic!! Had to cut a lil off to make it fit though

I

Ima kill yo ass

that nigga lookin dumb with that rod strickland headband an them gay ass cuffs,

he need to cut that curl shorter

lookin like a jheri curled joe cool

Apr 25, 2002
"ITS CALLED WHAT THAT N LIKE BUT IT SHOULD BE CALLED WHAT CRAP SOUND LIKE "

i aint hatin on noone but this shit waz funny as fuck

on tha real tho...Lim cant fade lynch and hollow lyrically....but he got waaaay more character!

dude seems to be bout his shit on a street level..which is more than u can say about a LOT of foolz...plus he came coo on a few trax ive heard...so do ya thang lim

"KEEP THAT FUNK ALIVE!"

May 14, 2002
Tell me what dat N like me and my folks be bumpin dat mutha fuckin track especially when we ready fo some funk or kick a hole in suckaz azz real talk.