C-LIM a.k.a. Slim Loc1 "Spoils of War" going fast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
I jus got this new one, I think I like the first one better.....I need to listen to it more though

Some of the tracz sound quality is str8 Horrible? Iz it jus me or does anyone else notice this?

Oct 22, 2002
"Spoils of War"

Man that Spoils of War is Garbage. I didnt find it tyte at all, those beats were terrible. but C-Lim Served hollow a dose of words on that Hollow Weenie. but over all i didnt like tha album :devious:

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
c-lim is tight on the mic but...

yo he needs to get some better producers. hollow weenie was straight though. and yeah like BlessDaWizeguy says some of the sound quality is kindy faulty. over all, i expected more from the beats, but lim was way tighter on the mic on this one than what dat n like. number 3 is the shit, i-rocc & tre rip that shit up, and his sister lexxo is tight too. is that the same person as lexxus from zagg's album?

http://www.straightvodkaent.com

Jun 3, 2002
^gheah homie, I think that iz the same Lexxo broad from the Zagg album

That "Str8 Gang Bang" cut iz phat................I thought it waz weird that EVERYONE on that cut waz str8 bangin' CUZ to the fullest, but then TRE-8 waz on there...................Cuz u hear sum cat after him say some shit like "makin' slob niggaz str8 pay......"......................TRE tight, but seemed out of place on that cut

I'm really feelin' that remix of "Off Tha Deep End"....shit iz pretty sicc to me

Oct 8, 2002
I just got that shit in the mail.......n if you aint got it go cop it.

That's all there is to say bout that shit. It is straight fuckin heat

That fool cracc me up the way he be callin fools out, but newayz it's a tight as fuck album so if you slump Slim you should definitely go pick this shit up.

I dont give a fucc what none of yall say.

IT'S TIGHT AS FUCC

Blue Ragg Rydahz 4 Life

Apr 25, 2002
BlessDaWizeguy said:

I thought it waz weird that EVERYONE on that cut waz str8 bangin' CUZ to the fullest, but then TRE-8 waz on there...................Cuz u hear sum cat after him say some shit like "makin' slob niggaz str8 pay......"......................TRE tight, but seemed out of place on that cut
DAMN.

Apr 25, 2002
make u question someones creditability huh

most real rips is raised to hate bloods....they tha enemey...they done took your homies out tha game...but I guess "money talks and bullshit walks."

if tre8s $50 3 month royalty check means that much.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
We where just going to do 2500 and call it a Lim-mited edition but
all my one stops where calling asking me for the product weekly, so to make a long story short, we've sold 7,500 less than 90days.
Oaklahoma, Kansas City, Jackson, and Shreveport, these where all big markets for Lim, and of course home.