C.I.N. ´94 Mobstas question............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
does anybody know who produced which tracks from this album??? or are they listed in the tape version??? just going by ear I figure "Murder By A Lunatic", "Mr. Nonchalant". "Symptoms Of A Lunatic", "Let Him Die" & "Buck Shots" were produced by Mike & Sam (Mobboss), am I right??? wrong??? anybody know??? holla...................

Nov 25, 2003
Man, Jay Jona is my uncle. Mike Mosley and Sam Bostic produced the majority of the album. I got a question for yall, where did yall get yall C.I.N 94 Mobstas at? He in the Pen and he got me trackin where he is moven units on that project (cause he ain't gettin his bread for that shit). If it's recent let me know and go pick up that Frontline c.d. when it comes out.

PEACE

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
weird, on mines it says

Produced By:

Mike Mosley, Sam Bostic,
Gino, The Chuckster

& I got my 3 copies from the Internet, 2 from BART, & 1 from the Wherehouse when they used to sell used cds online...............

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
YaBoyLEFT said:
Man, Jay Jona is my uncle. Mike Mosley and Sam Bostic produced the majority of the album. I got a question for yall, where did yall get yall C.I.N 94 Mobstas at? He in the Pen and he got me trackin where he is moven units on that project (cause he ain't gettin his bread for that shit). If it's recent let me know and go pick up that Frontline c.d. when it comes out.

PEACE
i got my copy off another board member like 3 years ago... i never seen it at a music store before in my life