C-funk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
What's up Rogues and Roguettes,

I am letting everyone know that I no longer go by the name "C-Funk" I am called !ProHoezak? (ProZak) and the HOE is silent!!!!!!! I have flipped a new name and a new style that cant be F..cked with. If you want a free sample of my new sh...t, go to slamjamz.com which is an official Public Enemy site (yes I am Flava Flavs cousin) and you can hear some new shiznittles..... If you want my hitz CD with all my oldschool C-Funk/Chunk songs hit me at [email protected] and leave your # and I will hit you. I am on the Snake Pit Comp Bay area players 4 on a cut called 17 featuring Sean T also I have been producing tracks 4 Celly Cell, kokane, knight owl, Sean T, MOG, Shock G, E-40.... ya know airbody and they momma!!!!!!!!

2 Stogues (I made that sh..t up)

Apr 25, 2002
C-Funk....this is Moe(you were gonna give me and Ronnel some beats back when me and him were rappin together) ya boy Ronnells good homie...

i called you the other day with him...had us pretty worried when we heard that message...i hope you doin alright now...

i know ya pager ain't with ya no more...so hit me up at [email protected]

...i'm tryin to get one of them fat package deals on the beats...

by the way...that track is some MOTHAEFFIN HEAT...

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
CFUNK
That shrooms is classic pimp.

Get at me tho, my folks JLP was trying to contact you awhile back. We putting togiether a 650 comp. Mak n Ak , Neva Legal, ect ect. Holla at me
650-248-7443 (Marc)

late.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Just got you message bro, if you want to hit me right now on the house line (650)233-0111 if not i'll give you a call tomorrow.

Stay up folks

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Funk... This ya boy Mac. Git at me. Sean gave me ya number but it's disconnected. Git my number from Sean and git at me so we can chop it....

Apr 25, 2002
fuck yeah he's a PIONEER...
I'm Out 2 Stoges is one of my favorite albums PERIOD...

the Regaemuffunkin...
that's the mothaeffin knock...and the one with Sean T is a damn classic...

plus the production on Chunk Still THe Menace...i mean DAMN

ProHoeZak...you talk to ROnnell? anyways hit me up potna...so i can come beat shoppin and game choppin

Nov 27, 2002
Beats

Thanks 4 da love yall, I got another homie that hook up beats for reasonable prices his name is Woodgrain he could be reached at [email protected] he produced Dutch(the peace keeper) tracks 7,8,15,17 Check him out Also I am just recovering from a terrible car accident last week a nig almost died, the car flipped over 8 times and a cat went into shock, but I still woke up to cops and baby momma dramma!!!!!! If any cats are looking for hit us.

Shop at
Crack Baby Music
The best dope on the westcoast!!!!!

or
if you want some stank
Dookie Stain Productions
Cause these beats are the shit!!!

Jun 30, 2002
hell yeah, C-funk you always been one of my favorites out the bay. Check my sig ;o)

Werent you Capt.Crunch for awhile?

cant wait til hear your latest.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
YESCA said:
hell yeah, C-funk you always been one of my favorites out the bay. Check my sig ;o)

Werent you Capt.Crunch for awhile?

cant wait til hear your latest.
Captain Crunch... I forgot about that. I ran into Funk at Summer Jam one time when he was still Captain Crunch. He even had on a black jacket with the name embroidered on it.

Old school memories.

Jun 30, 2002
Doxx said:

Captain Crunch... I forgot about that. I ran into Funk at Summer Jam one time when he was still Captain Crunch. He even had on a black jacket with the name embroidered on it.

Old school memories.
ha, 'summer jams' now that was old skool.

Nov 27, 2002
Airbody and they momma

I will hit airbody and let them know about the Dec 28th show. if you all need tracks hit my email [email protected] I apologize for not getting right with the people who already hit me, I'll call you all tomorrow. Yes I use to be Cap'n Crunch of Rated X

They turn away when I hit the funky raggae style
I'm not the Pope, B.B.King or even Gomer Pyle
Nor a Greek Retreat Defeat a Beat of Sessamie Street
(Now yall know what I said there!!!!)