C-FRESH ALBUM The Block Is Hungry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Dough...unfortunately, since it's out before we actually finished the album, could you give us a quick review to why you don't like it? I am far from mad at you, I wouldn't like an unmixed/unmastered album that didn't have all the real songs either. Dough has been in our corner for a long time so I respect his opinion...if he don't like it, I may agree...

Dec 6, 2005
well im not really 2 good at giving cd reviewz but herez da reasons i wasnt feeling it bein a long time IMP fan i pretty much expected a real solid album 4rm C-Fresh considering how long he been gone 4rm da game..

1)da album sounded a lil 2rushed, it didnt really seem he gave it his best it waz more like im trying 2 get paid fast thing in my opinion..

2)he coulda done wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better on dem chrous'z they pretty much sounded da same on every song just wit different wordz for example on da song U Got Me Fucked all he sayz for like 40 secondz or more on dat song are "u got me all fucked upppppp, u got me all fucked uppppp" i know he coulda done a lil better on it instead repeating it 10 timez..

3)da beatz da were chosen were pretty weak N pretty much sounded da same throughout da album it wasnt dat IMP sound it sounded like sum1 just gave him a cd of beatz just 2rap over..N da thing i really hated bout diz iz his "so called" radio cut It's Workin i waz shocked az fuck 2hear C-Fresh rap over dat plain N simple..

4)like u said Gabe da album doez sound like shit though i waz suprised when i first saw it on itunes i waz like wtf even 4rm my computer i could tell it wasnt mixed right so dat waz another thing i didnt like..

5)N pretty much da only thing i liked bout da cd waz da Cougnut song if he waz still around 2day i could imagine him N C-fresh ripping shit but dat aint da case though RIP COUGNUT!

Dec 4, 2004
i would like to hear more songs like Still Breeding, some hard mob beats like that fit Fresh perfectly and even though I like the CD some of the production sounds simple

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah Dough...I have to agree on most of that...he picked all of his own beats...I liked "Still Breedin", "Block Is Hungry", "Goin Down Tonight" a lot...but the album was never completed...just leaked before it was close to done. Some songs on there were NEVER intended for the final cut, that's what sucks. I think it could have been a really solid project if we had the chance to put it out the right way, now though, I doubt we'll do anything with it.

Apr 18, 2006
put out the tracks u do got,.,.,just because a bootleg leaked that means cancel project?
instead of talkin bout all the shit that iz supose to come out but never does,,put da shit out so we can buy them,.,.,.,.,

Dec 4, 2004
Mr Ill mannered, although I have an idea, or educated guess of what happened, can't you guys still put out your own version of the album? Or are you not in possesion of the masters....And do you still see any cfresh album ( being this one or not) ever being released thru apt3?

After spending some time bumpin this cd I gotta say it has about 6-7 bangers, gotta bump this in the ride to really appreciate it.

PS so i paid for the cd yet no money went to yall. Just been waiting for a c solo forever. I still support apt3/DNA to the fullest