''C-BO's'' Mob Figaz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Why aint C-Bo and the Mob Figaz doin as many collaborations as they used too?

The Figaz wusnt on Blocc Movement or Life as A RIDER and I think Bo didnt have any Verses on the Jacka or the new Mob Figaz Compilation and thats a Damn Shame!!!

Wussup wit that, any Problems?

The Figaz keep blowin up and every single Member seems to just get better Lyrically wit every single Release they drop ever since they got officially introduced on TIL MY CASKET DROPS

To hear that ''U created me'' ''TIL MY CASKET DROPS'' type of Shit again wit Bo and the Figaz on it would defnitely be som Savage-Ass Classic Mob-Shit!!!!!

Just Imagine all the Figaz spittin over the ''WESTCOAST'' or ''DIVIDE'' Beat wit C-Bo : thats STR8 HEAT

Holla Bak

May 9, 2002
I thought Bo had established some Crew like 2Pac did with the Outlawz

He had them on almost every Song after he introduced them

And The Figaz sound just as Dope wit Bo as the Lawz did wit Pac

May 11, 2002
it seems like everyone doing they own thing...C-bo fuckin wit cats in L.A and the figaz fuckin with cats from the bay and some dudes from the east coast.. looks like they all tryna network, but they gotta do some shit togetha..shit would be raw ass fuck!

May 9, 2002
Real recognize Real

and C-Bo defnitely picked the Right People to Represent his Mob Figaz but its been too damn long since the ''Enemy of the State'' and the First Mob Figaz Album

Especially AP9 and Jacka done came up and they would sound even harder if they laced some tracks together nowadays

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
tank locc said:
that goes to show the smarts of cbo to recruit that talent

fo tha record,i found tha figaz and introduced them to bo....but tha business between wcm and tha figaz is over..they felt they could do better on they own ,so thats what they doin...we all still folks,but on tha buz side,they seperated thats why u dont hear them on no more wcm shit...

May 9, 2002
Oh so thats how it went down?

Anyways thank u for bein initially responsible for all those classic collaborations Playa!

U mean Bo and the Figaz will NEVER do any mo Songs together?

...That would be Tragic

But the u and Killa Tay should do some more Shit wit Bo cuz yall 3 always sound sicc as Fuk too!

I really felt ur Verses on ''ALL I EVER WANTED'' and ''Ride Til WE

Die'', Nuthin but classic Mob-SHit wit some lyrical Skills!!

Since it looks like we aint gettin no Solo Material from 151, U got any Verses on that new WCM Compilation?

Stay HEated :cool:

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
good shit homie....

i aint sayin that they wont NEVER do nuthin wit bo again,but i aint sayin they will either...as far az tha comp,im not on it,cuz they waz in l.a,and im in seattle finishin up mixin this album....,so there will be a solo 151......"code of tha streets" and i got c-bo,tay,figaz,messymarv,and quinn on it...be out soon

May 2, 2002
SaVelli said:
I thought Bo had established some Crew like 2Pac did with the Outlawz

He had them on almost every Song after he introduced them

And The Figaz sound just as Dope wit Bo as the Lawz did wit Pac
yep, i gotta agree with that point

Apr 25, 2002
151 said:
good shit homie....

i aint sayin that they wont NEVER do nuthin wit bo again,but i aint sayin they will either...as far az tha comp,im not on it,cuz they waz in l.a,and im in seattle finishin up mixin this album....,so there will be a solo 151......"code of tha streets" and i got c-bo,tay,figaz,messymarv,and quinn on it...be out soon
OH BOY!!!

May 15, 2002
i always felt they laid down their best shit when they were fuckin wit bo.but it seems all the figaz is on some other shit now.
the figs got a new comp out called mob figaz-the comp.....i suggest everyone got peep it....it only got two features b.a & freako

May 9, 2002
@151

Ay Playa

I appreciate the insider knowledge u givin up bout this question I had and u pretty much cleared that shit up!!

But wuts wrong wit askin the man himself, about HIS Music and
plans if he's willin to answer?

U tryina establish a 151-Dictatorship on the Board Homie?

May 9, 2002
NIFTY???

Okay Nifty =151, Nah I believe what 151 posted but whats the problem wit askin Bo a Question (Apart from the Fact that he barely got time to sit behind a computer and answer the fans cuz he handlin his bizness like he SHOULD)

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
sav

ITS LIKE THIS HOMIE.....U HAD A QUESTION AND IT WAZ ANSWERED..THEN U ASKED THA SAME QUESTION AGAIN..WHAT SENSE THAT MAKE...IM SHO U CAN COUNT ON 1 HAND HOW MANY TIMES MY NIGGA BO DONE POSTED ON THIS BOARD,SO WHAT MAKE U THINK HE WANNA ANSWER QUESTIONS THATS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED....I AINT DICTATIN SHIT ,BUT IF U WANNA GET TECHNICAL BOUT WHO ANSWERS YO QUESTIONS THEN Y DONT U SEND BO A PM THEN HOLD YO BREATH TIL HE GET BACK AT U...PLAYBOY