C-bo's interview about the hyphy movement and Mac Dre...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
What yall think? You think he is hatin on it? He said something to this regard about the Veterans in the Bay jumping on the Hyphy Movement, something about how 'stupid' they are and how 10 years from now they would kick themselves in the ass for making this move. lol I really think he is calling out E-40, Short, Keak and etc... C-bo glorifies gangsta music and not the hyphy shit. Honestly I think Bo just hating cuz he aint making no money off this movement and how he was left out. Honestly Bo is washed up now, no one buys his cd's anymore. Any of the hypy cats will out sell Bo in sales. Bo needs to stop hating and start congratulating. Also Bo needs to get off of Fat Tone's nuts. Everyone in the streets know what he did to Dre. The streets took care of business for Dre. peace....

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
to each is own. regardless of what either group is doin. they both got long paper. me personally i think cbo was wrong for going and making peace with G-Unit and maybe he caught sum heat from them other hyphy cats. who knows. but u shouldnt be speaking on fat tone and dre's businuess to that extent (street shit) unless you knew them personally, no offense.

Jun 6, 2002
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
to each is own. regardless of what either group is doin. they both got long paper. me personally i think cbo was wrong for going and making peace with G-Unit and maybe he caught sum heat from them other hyphy cats. who knows. but u shouldnt be speaking on fat tone and dre's businuess to that extent (street shit) unless you knew them personally, no offense.
Im not talking bad about Fat Tone and Dre's business. Only got 2 words "Mac Minister"...

Feb 19, 2006
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
but u shouldnt be speaking on fat tone and dre's businuess to that extent (street shit) unless you knew them personally, no offense.
ya homie leave that shit on the side....has no right to be mentioned on these boards...we're dealing with two dead artist..

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
short doin hyphy? i just listened to his album on the way to work...nothin hyphy about it.....maybe that one track wit 40 & Fab, but he's far from hyphy.....

me personally i still cop C-Bo albums and i'll continue to support WCM over any "hyphy" rapper.

btw POST THE INTERVIEW so we can read it and tell you "you're trippin"...

Jun 6, 2002
ZigZagBurna said:
short doin hyphy? i just listened to his album on the way to work...nothin hyphy about it.....maybe that one track wit 40 & Fab, but he's far from hyphy.....

btw POST THE INTERVIEW so we can read it and tell you "you're trippin"...
Blow the Whistle is a hyphy song. You can check out the audio on the hompage of the Siccness. The ''Money to Burn" cd is more like a "CD to burn" cd. Waste of money.. Bo talking bout how Sac town cats will shoot up any cats who go hyphy.. lol How they are gangstas.

Aug 6, 2006
Mr. Milkabitch said:
Blow the Whistle is a hyphy song. You can check out the audio on the hompage of the Siccness. The ''Money to Burn" cd is more like a "CD to burn" cd. Waste of money.. Bo talking bout how Sac town cats will shoot up any cats who go hyphy.. lol How they are gangstas.
Are you lying cuzz? Sacramento cats will shoot up hyphy cats? Man, you're just trying to start shit, C-Bo ain't say no shit like that. Where's the link potna?

May 12, 2004
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
. but u shouldnt be speaking on fat tone and dre's businuess to that extent (street shit) unless you knew them personally, no offense.
I feel ya but Bo knew Fat Tone real well....He was always out in KC with Tone..he was also with him when their SUV got lite up with an AK

Aug 6, 2006
My bad cuzz, he over there disrespecting! Talkin about how Hyphy ain't nothin like gang bangin coz gang bangers in Sac are in the Zone and gotta watch they backs. And Bay niggas don't gotta worry about that coz we don't have wars like them.. Hahahahahahaha!! That fool is a psycho, Sacramento is soft as fuck! Oakland and Richmond way crazier than boring ass Sacramento, it ain't as tense up there. Bitch ass nigga light weight dissin the Bay! Washed up ass nigga, Sacramento niggas come out here and get smoked all the time, tryna come to the sideshows and get hyphy. That nigga turned his back on Northern Cali, G-Unit can't save this nigga.

Jun 6, 2002
El D said:
ahahaha for real
there are only 2 good tracks on that album
the rest is trash
For all artists out there, the time you put into making your album is gonna reflect on the album. If you put 3 weeks into an album, your most like gonna get a rushed and weak album. If you put in 3-6 months or longer, the quality is gonna be better. Basically, you get what you put in.....

Nov 14, 2002
c-bo was tellin the truth.he wasnt dissin the bay,he was sayin old school gangsta niggas dont do the hyphy stuff and if you jump on a gangstaz ride and get hyphy you bound to get shot for fuckin up his paint job.what part of that yall dont understand?

Aug 21, 2005
i think C-bo is right a bout the hyphy movement cause ur bein watched by white people all over the world who might not understand what its about when your up there tellin people to go dumb and act stupid and shit people gonna think your an ignorant stupid ass fool i think what bo was tryin to say was if your actin crazy and stupid, people are gonna think your fuckin stupid. no disrespect to anyone just my opinion.

Jan 23, 2003
THESE GANGSTA MUTHAFUCKAS IS JUST BITTER CUZ WE OUT HERE HAVIN FUN ON OUR OWN HYPE WE AINT TRYNA BE LIKE LA NIGGAS AND SHIT NIGGAS MOVE OUT THE TOWN TO SAC 4 PEACE SO HOW IS IT MORE HARD OUT THERE HVE THAT NIGGA BEEN KEEPIN UP WIT THE NEWS ALL THESE HOMICIDES IN THE TOWN

Aug 6, 2006
mobblyfe said:
THESE GANGSTA MUTHAFUCKAS IS JUST BITTER CUZ WE OUT HERE HAVIN FUN ON OUR OWN HYPE WE AINT TRYNA BE LIKE LA NIGGAS AND SHIT NIGGAS MOVE OUT THE TOWN TO SAC 4 PEACE SO HOW IS IT MORE HARD OUT THERE HVE THAT NIGGA BEEN KEEPIN UP WIT THE NEWS ALL THESE HOMICIDES IN THE TOWN
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!

My point exactly. I agree with him too about old niggas gettin hyphy. But when you start sayin shit like hyphy ain't shit like gang bangin coz Sacramento got daily wars or some far fetched shit, you sound stupid. Sacramento is soft, ain't no daily wars up there.. Niggas from Sac come out here and get snuffed all the time, not the other way around. That nigga is dissin, and honestly he sounds jealous of the hyphy movement coz it replaced that dumb ass gangsta shit. Talkin bout how he don't wanna glorify doing drugs, is this nigga serious? But he glorifys gang banging and that's better? C-Bo is a clown.. All these niggas agreeing with this nigga are game goofy as he is.