C-Bo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
cbo used to stay down the street from my patna house off tualamine

i dont go dumb or stupid
ghost ridin a car in a warzone is u dumb or stupid

i got the quote fucked up but thas a real ass line....cbo go hard

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
"I USED 2 WISH DRE WOULD FUCC WITH US BUT OF COURSE HE SAID WE ARE A LIL 2 GANGSTA(WHATEVER THAT MEANS)....."

Some people call(ed) Dre the West Coast king but if he was he should(in my opinion) show Tay & Bo and lots of West Coast artist thats doing it for a long time some more respect by working with them or supporting them, Dre says ur 2 gangsta? Probaly because in his long career he met some other Gangster rapper like Eazy-E & Pac where he had some trouble with to work togheter, So I think hes trying avoiding that.

I think C-Bo is a real West Coast king, because as King u should be able to come around everywhere and have respect of and for other rap artists...kinda like Pimp C did for Texas is what Bo is doing for the West.

and It's not C-Bo raps style that changed but the whole gangsta rap. Look at Messy Marv, Master P, E-40 or Too short. They are all kinda rap veterans but they changed their style 2...thats what an artist should be..creative

Feb 23, 2003
IT WAS PROFITABLE CUZ WE GOT PAID UP FRONT!!!
THATS GOOD TAY.. I'M GLAD YOU AND YOUR FAM IS EATIN GOOD OFF THIS RAP SHIT.. YOU DERSEVE IT JUST AS MUCH AS ANYONE IF NOT MORE... WOULD YOU RATHER GET PAID UP FRONT OR RECIEVE SOUNDSCAN CHECKS BASED ON SELLS?? EITHER WAY I FEEL YOU WIN CAUSE YOU ARE A TOP SELLER IN THE BAY.. I THINK GUCE'S RECENT SUCCESS IS DUE TO THE BULLYS PROJECTS THAT YOU WERE ON... TAY YOU'RE THE RAWEST RAPPER IN THE WEST COAST PERIOD IF ANYONE SAYS DIFFERENT FUCK EM IN THE ASS WITH A RAZORBLADE DILDO!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YEH..ALL OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE....IT'S GOOD 2 SEE HOW PEOPLE FARE ON THEIR OWN...AS LONG AS I KEEP MY BUSINESS RESPECTABLE I KNOW I WILL EAT CUZ NOT 2 MANY PEOPLE CAN DO WHAT I DO & ALOT OF ARTISTS HAVE NOT KEPT THEIR NAMESAKE SOLID SO I FOCUS ON MY INNER CIRCLE...UP FRONT MONEY IS ALWAYS GOOD BUT ALSO A GAMBLE....BO ALWAYS ADVISED ME 2 GET MY MONEY UP FRONT CUZ THOSE SOUNDSCAN CHECCS USUALLY TOUCH A FEW HANDS BEFORE THEY MAKE IT 2 THE ARTIST.....NOWDAYS ALL CHECCS GOTTA COME 2 ME FIRST & I'LL PAY WHO I WANT DEPENDING ON WHAT SIGNIFICANCE THEY HAD IN THE PROJECT..MY NEW SHIT HAS BEEN FIRE THOUGH JUSTIN...I KNOW YOU'LL BE HAPPY WITH IT...WELL WORTH THE WAIT

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
yall like that old cbo when he used to sound like cube and rap slow i think his later shit is better..mobfather..westcoast mafia album..life as a rider..i like those cds a lot better..and dam can we get some new 151 shit
this man knows what he's talking about and add enemy of the state in there. bo wasn't even old enough to buy alcohol when gas chamber came out. time to grow along with the artists because bo & tay have & they are evolved now, to me their respective magnum opus' are somewhere more in the area of enemy of the state & snake eyes/thug thistle. but think about this, i'm 27 been listening to them since i was 13 to 14, the last albums i mentioned they were about the same age as me when they made them, bo was 25 on till my casket drops i remember he said thank the man up above for 25 of em in the cover's insert so enemy of the state was released 2 years later bo was the same age i am now & that & snake eyes where tay was around 27 (tay "i'm 26 deep in the game" on thug thistle) those are my sh*t right about now i dont go anywhere w/o those albums they are perfection as far my ears are concerned.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
im the only muthafucka in my town still bumpin cbo shit like autopsy and mobbfather....same shit wit thug religion and killa tay shit....always got a killa tay or bo loc song on my cell phone mp3 player.....that way if im somewhere smokin and shit and no fools got radio or cd players......grew up bumpin mob shit smokin weed or whatever the fuck...thats the shit ill bump over and over again

Feb 23, 2003
YEH..ALL OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE....IT'S GOOD 2 SEE HOW PEOPLE FARE ON THEIR OWN...AS LONG AS I KEEP MY BUSINESS RESPECTABLE I KNOW I WILL EAT CUZ NOT 2 MANY PEOPLE CAN DO WHAT I DO & ALOT OF ARTISTS HAVE NOT KEPT THEIR NAMESAKE SOLID SO I FOCUS ON MY INNER CIRCLE...UP FRONT MONEY IS ALWAYS GOOD BUT ALSO A GAMBLE....BO ALWAYS ADVISED ME 2 GET MY MONEY UP FRONT CUZ THOSE SOUNDSCAN CHECCS USUALLY TOUCH A FEW HANDS BEFORE THEY MAKE IT 2 THE ARTIST.....NOWDAYS ALL CHECCS GOTTA COME 2 ME FIRST & I'LL PAY WHO I WANT DEPENDING ON WHAT SIGNIFICANCE THEY HAD IN THE PROJECT..MY NEW SHIT HAS BEEN FIRE THOUGH JUSTIN...I KNOW YOU'LL BE HAPPY WITH IT...WELL WORTH THE WAIT
TAY I'VE BOUGHT EVERYTHING YOU'VE PUT OUT WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!... WHY DO YOU FEEL UP FRONT CASH IS A GAMBLE ALSO??

Sep 10, 2002
The producer's wantin to be stars along wit rappers is fuckin shit up too. Beats dont compliment the rapper no more. Now the beats overwhelm the rapper. Thats why i liked the old shit wit more baseline in it and less shit goin on in the background. Its overproduced to me. Producer's definitely deserve they shine and credit for promotional purposes tho so they can make they bread too. I wish producers and artists spent more time in the studio TOGETHER to make shit right and get a good vibe wit each other. There are definitely too many producers and too many rappers. Ya niggas need to form a league or somethin. Weak niggas get put into the minors.