c-bo, x-raided and young meek

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
i know young meek is c-bo's brother and that him and x-raided got funk, but raided and bo are cool... has bo said anything about that shit? cause x-raided said he's a 'young meek killa' and if that was my lil brother id be pretty fuckin heated...

I

INDIGO

YG HOGG said:
yea i feel you i'd be hott too.i dont know how bo feels about that shit tho.

but anywayz how come young meeks a blood & c-bo's a crip?
didn't they grow up in different areas/homes? i remember lynch saying hes got like 7 brothers and they're bloods....

Jan 15, 2004
INDIGO said:
didn't they grow up in different areas/homes? i remember lynch saying hes got like 7 brothers and they're bloods....
i guess so becuzz on boys ranch young meek said "meadow view baller,legend young niggaz tried 2 smoke me"

& them meadow view niggaz is some bloods.

& c-bo's from 29th street.

I

INDIGO

chuck taylor said:
yep he is a blood, x-raided says somethin like 'you used to be a rip but you claim damu' on Unforgiven somewhere... anyone have lyrics for boys ranch? i never heard that shit and dont feel like buyin meek's album just for one song

you should check that album its got more than one tight track on it....

May 10, 2002
TO KEEP IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE BO IS COO' WITH RAIDED AND HE PROBABLY JUST GONNA LET MEEK AND RAIDED SOLVE THERE ISSUES AND ON ANOTHER NOTE I DONT KNOW IF THEY SQUASHED THE FUNK BUT RAIDED WAS THE ONE ACTUALLY OFFERING PEACE ON HIS ALBUM COVER I THINK IT WAS.

Apr 10, 2004
MAN I BEEN WANTIN THAT YOUNG MEEK.. If anybody got it hit me up.. Ill send money, do paypal, send a check, do a trade.. I dont give a fuck.. They dont sell that shit out here in shitty as Virginia, fuck the east coast, wish i was back in stockton

Apr 25, 2002
DeWalt said:
i thought meek was a crip, yall are rong, ps dont speak on ish you dont know about, and on top of that, shouldnt know about

YEA...SOME FOLKS SHOULDNT BE SPEAKIN ON SHIT WHEN THEY DONT KNOW SHIT..LIKE "YALL ARE RONG....MEEK IS A CRIP" LMAO...BULL ASS SHIT

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Aug 16, 2002
chuck taylor said:
but what confuses the shit out of me is if hes supposed to be a blood why the fuck is his album called south areas most? and why does he have a song called 'hardest in the gardens'??
there are bloods in the south area thats why its called south area's most and there are bloods in the gardens too! c'mon folkz Meek aint no weenie nigga he gotz pull in the streets mayne!