C-BO WCM ALBUM COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Hol up cuzz......u saw that shit in the source?
dang
shit its all good about bo takin it worldwide n shit but a nigga like me prefer his ass to stay on the dl
u know
shit is weird but soon as u put the source up on game every last whiteboy in america gunna be flaggin like they c-bo
any yall feel me on that?

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

i never even saw it in the source deuce dont spend rediculous revenues on shit that aint real
illtip and murder dogg thats str8 heat
source for them suburban gay fashion style nellly niggas u know

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
Hol up cuzz......u saw that shit in the source?
dang
shit its all good about bo takin it worldwide n shit but a nigga like me prefer his ass to stay on the dl
you got to be kidding me

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

ay i dont even no whut yall niggas funkin' about all the exposure and scrill do funny thangs to niggas heads u no
who knows years down the line bo might be in sum video with st.lunatics lol prolly not but the source is a gay ass magazina always has been always will be
and to that lolipop nigga postin his fag ass pictures save that shit nigga dont nobody give a mad fucc if u got all yo lil cool pictures n shit
shit aint impressin no one

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Stop crying little girl. I'm sure C-Bo will appreciate you not wanting him to sell albums just so "whiteboys" aint playing his shit. Stop the baccwards ass hating and let the man make his money. It doesn't matter WHO is buying the albums as long as SOMEBODY is buying them. Are you going to pay the mans bills if his albums don't sell? Are you going to take care of his family if his albums don't sell? I don't think so. So stop being a bitch.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lol

wuthchu talkin bout

Bo's been in The Source a grip of times... "Gas Chamber" got 3 Mics and "The Autopsy" got 3.5 mics

Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
lol

wuthchu talkin bout

Bo's been in The Source a grip of times... "Gas Chamber" got 3 Mics and "The Autopsy" got 3.5 mics
and his last two albums b4 this one had SOURCE ads. Yall cats are weird to me wanting a nigga to remained on the "dl".

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

naw see you got it twisted
i like bo how he is
and i no for a fact that nigga already makin loot
mayni dont even no its just once the source n shit come into the equation it feels like the nigga aint underground no more thats all
dont trip on me justgivin a opinion