C-BO - The Mobfather 2 cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
i think the production on this album is dope and its not 1 producer.....its a few random producers,some known and some unknown. in my opinion its a solid solo album with good features and one of C-bo's best overall projects becuz he took his time to complete it and took it back 2 what he's best at.
#WCM

Mar 6, 2014
i think the production on this album is dope and its not 1 producer.....its a few random producers,some known and some unknown. in my opinion its a solid solo album with good features and one of C-bo's best overall projects becuz he took his time to complete it and took it back 2 what he's best at.
#WCM
YOU FORGOT YOUR CAPSLOCK BUTTON

Jan 6, 2006
J. Prince probably wouldn't clear the ugk track. I think he did a track with scarface for the enemy of the state album that didn't come out.
if im correct UGK was never signed to J Prince, they were still signed to JIVE. Bun signed a 3 album solo deal and Pimp just did one joint compilation album.
I'm sure this song wouldve got cleared, wouldve been a great addition to ORCA instead of an online freebie.

As for the Scarface track that was suppose to be on "Enemy.." didn't something go wrong with the recordings or something like that? i forgot the story behind the track i believe it was called "friendship?"

Last edited: