C-Bo "Survival 1st"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Probably not..."Spray Yourself", the song C-Bo did with Yukmouth on 2000's ENEMY OF THE STATE was said to be directed at Master P.

BTW--I was reading a post on the BART board last year, and someone there posted something about P getting "run out" of the Bay Area around '97, when he started biting lines from 2Pac's songs and imitating his vocal style. Evidently, a lot of 'Pac's Oakland homies wanted to fuck up P's world for that shit.

But then again, you don't always know when people on a message board are telling the truth, so I'm not sure. But no, I wouldn't think C-Bo would have done "Spray Yourself" with Yuk if he were still cool with P. PEACE!

Feb 23, 2003
THANK YOU!! SAV-MAN I KNEW I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED P BITTING PAC AND EVEN C-MURDER WAS DOING IT AND MANY OTHERS.. FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICED..

Feb 19, 2003
Justin said:
THANK YOU!! SAV-MAN I KNEW I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED P BITTING PAC AND EVEN C-MURDER WAS DOING IT AND MANY OTHERS.. FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICED..
Well Justin, more people noticed it then you think. Basically, No Limit's CDs from '94 up to early '97 (THE GHETTO'S TRYIN' TO KILL ME through WEST COAST BAD BOYZ #2) were classic shit that I still bump today, because P was more-or-less himself on the mic. It was on TRU's TRU 2 DA GAME that I first noticed P biting Pac's style on "Is There A Heaven 4 A Gangsta?", something he also did on parts of GHETTO D ("Only Time Will Tell", "Eyez on your Enemies", "We Riders", "After Dollars, No Cents).

It didn't start to get REALLY out of control, though, until P did MP DA LAST DON. Remember that? This dude who had a Pastor Troy webpage called that CD "Master P's fake Tupac album," and he listed a bunch of examples of certain songs and concepts from that CD which were outright bitten from 2Pac (i.e. the hook on "Soldiers, Ridas and G's" was stolen from 'Pac's "Point Tha Finga", the concept of "Black & White" was stolen from 'Pac's "White Man'z World," etc. There were others, but I'll stop there).

Anyway, C-Bo spoke on P as he had to do, and I'm looking forward to Bo's next CD. PEACE!

Aug 7, 2002
ama put it to yall str8 with this shit...Master P and Nolimit Records wasn't trying to bite 2pac....master p got permission from afieni shakur around 97 to use little bit of pac's materials and pac's lines cause they were on top and blowin up...master p, c-murder didn't even use tupac's voice...they had they own voice wtf is this master p had his own style maybe changed it around 98 to make it more tighter...c-murder had his own shit too with that low voice style...i can't believe people saying that nolimit copied 2pac master p bit tupac's lines and stuff...they were just trying to maintain and of course they got luv for pac's music and himself...before nolimit blew up master p did take the ''ice cream man'' for the title for the ''ice cream man'' did take it from one of luniz'z partner im thinkin it was dru hill...just like some other rappers that be sayin in the verse sometimes everybody copies a lil shyt sometimes...even 2pac copied alil beat and machavelli thing...that was a good point from pac tho to make people think if he's really dead or alive...and to tell yall the truth yes tupac did meet master p at some concert and they were talkin for a lil bit thats what one of the outlawz says in some interview...i can't believe that the people from oakland were trynna make nolimit fall down but they still was on top around 97 98 and a lil 99...i dont listen to there music no more lol hellno there beats is weak and there just not gon try n doit dey already got all the money dey need but if dey wanted to blow up den dey'd doit step by step slowly but rightnow nah and i dont think they gon doit again like they did before...i mean i still got love for master p and nolimit but doesn't mean that i b listenin to they new shyt i just be bumpin they old shyt....some people says nolimit were sorry o wateva cuz they some hatin ass bitches and some of yall is bitches too ... and some people says nolimit is sorry cuz they bit tupac WTF lmao dis shit was stoopid of what dey said...yall are right tho 2pac is the best rapper period...whenever c-murder made a song called ''when we ride'' that was a DEDICATION to 2pac not a bitin track if it was a bitin track then it woulda been the same lyrics n shyt...cmurder just showed in that song how much he loved pac's music n stuff and how he alwayz bump his gangsta ass music dat pac gave to us...yall people gotta get cho mothafuckin mind right and believe that nolimit was on top of they game before....im out

Apr 15, 2003
www.cherieroberts.com
well according to yuk, mater p is and will always be a biter, he bit yukmouth, "ICE CREam MAN" anyone remember that, luniz and dru did that first, then P got famous and made money off biting yuk, so anytime yuk has a chance he rides on P cause he said himself that he was the cause of P getting famous and being in the rap game for so long, and he calls P a biter not only for biting his shit but also for biting Pa's shit

May 21, 2002
When P came out on Ghetto's tryin to kill me, on that first track he sounds a little like Too $hort.

Then P started to bite Bo for his next couple of albums

Ice Cream man was a Dru Down track with Yuk and P also bit that

In 97 P started to imitate Pac

I mean P has never been the greatest rapper, but i still like some of his old cds.

I listen to him more for the fact he is a marketing and promotional genius. All the decisions he has made eventually made him one of the richest people in America.

It's all Hip Hop 2 me, and all of interest.

But yeah P is a biter and he has never been so hot on the mic.

Aug 7, 2002
p never imitated pac u big dummy he had his own shit....yall thought he sounded like pac cuz he took da ice cream man off of da luniz n druhill and started makin titles that were like pac <--- yall are fuccin wrong on that one...nolimit was da fuccin shit they were bangin liike a mothafucka...they iz real and kept it gangsta all the way don't be sayin some shyt like how can he be real when he stole ice cream man name shut da fucc up they did they thing wit dey gangsta ass music and if yall aint like it then i could care a fuccin less about what cha'll think yaw know nolimit was blowin up but talkin big trash cuz nolimit took a sample of pac's verse or some shit...hatin ass mothafuckas songs that has the same title as pac like ''you aint gotta lie to kick it'' even ice cube and other rappers made that damn song yaw think pac made everything by himself of course he'd take some of samples from the late 80's or some shit with the beats....bet chu if nolimit neva used lil bit of pac's verse or sum shyt then yall woulda find anotha way to say nolimit is bitin or for example master p is a fag cuz he went inside a dudes house wit 2 dudez and started boxin fo fun but yaw gon make up shit like dey touchin each other...master p, cmurder and silkk the shocker grew up from da ghetto n know where dey come from da gutta yaw think dem nyggaz is fake gangstaz jus cuz dey fuckin used a lil bit of pac's verse or did a dedication and some of yaw fuccs it was a diss or a bite from cmurder? or jus cuz they makin wack ass music now dey are fake? wtf is that master p or silkk may not b like dat no mo but still keepin shyt real but c murder he's a mothafuckin thug not because dey said he killed a 14year old boi he prolly did one of my homeboi's met him around 98 when dey was blowin up...even mr servon was a hitman bacc in da dayz....anyways im sayin all this shyt juz so yall can erase yo fake ass mind bout nolimit copied pac's shyt ''OH SHIT! SILKK COPIED A PAC VERSE OOO YES DAT SHOWS NOLIMIT IS FAKE HAHA'' shut da fucc up bitch yaw know who ya mothafuckin are...so don't be sayin some stoopid shit bout ''oh so u think old nolimit is better then pac? oh u think cmurder thuggin better then pac? pac's shyt da tightest fasho but dat never made me say ooooooo master p bit a pac beat and all dat stoopid shit yaw gon say nolimit did most of all da otha rappers sayin dat cuz yaw some hatin mothafuckers...one thang that i dont like about is people sayin he copied him or he got permission from him but still he didn't make his own wtf is that...some of yaw stoopid fuccs betta learn rap right this is jus fuccin music get dey shit tight get they shit and keep it up dis aint no fuccin competition now if dey wanted dat den u'll know it gon b a fuccin competition...some nyggaz do b takin shit foreal and b dissin some nyggaz n dey own record..dont tell me dat i donno nothin bout rap cuz mothafucka i know all ofem.....if i made a song and took brotha lynch's beat fo example wit out askin him of course he'd b mad or some shyt thats diff right dere....like jayz he took that ''me and my girlfriend'' beat da one dat tupac got is 10x better then his ''bonnie and clyde'' shyt i kinda lost respect for jay-z cuz he stole that beat i mean jay-z is a good rapper but nowhere near pac and never would be...as far as im concerned he's a dead man walkin right now...shyt nuff said and im out this mothafucka

Aug 7, 2002
p prolly didn't pay alot of rappers he prolly didn't pay c bo i donno...c bo is a great rapper n all but umm didn't he make a song called ''still ridin'' wit captain savem o wateva?? with the same pac beat on that ''abitiouz as a ridah'' off of the classic album all eyez on me?? hmm im pretty sure he did...so why don't yall call that bitin? if he just took it and put it on the bay area 2 compilation then i would consider that bitin but if he had permission wit afieni shakur den wouldn't yall call that bitin? i say no just like master p did with nolimit records talkin wit afieni...yaw mothafuckas betta get cha mothafuckin mind right...don't be sayin stoopid shit dat i don't like cbo's music cbo be bumpin like a mothafucka and i have all his cd's in order along wit all killa tays except fo thug religion i still needa find dat and all of westcoast mafia n awol records....im owt

May 10, 2002
Master P original???LOL...RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!The Ghettos Trynna Kill Me(the ORIGINAL...not the gay ass re-release)....was FILTHY!!!But alotta Bay area rappers got pissed at P cus he was claimin the Bay...but was from the NO...dropped the WCBB vol.1 & 2...and then bounced back to the NO and forgot bout all them muthafuckas...ever heard that track by New Breed Of Gangstas???El Kaye & No Face did a WHOLE song towards P on that shit...had a lil skit before the song too..."isnt that Master P?Ole country ass nigga trynna front"....LOL...comedy...

Feb 19, 2003
Purebred Hogg said:
Master P original???LOL...RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!The Ghettos Trynna Kill Me(the ORIGINAL...not the gay ass re-release)....was FILTHY!!!But alotta Bay area rappers got pissed at P cus he was claimin the Bay...but was from the NO...dropped the WCBB vol.1 & 2...and then bounced back to the NO and forgot bout all them muthafuckas...ever heard that track by New Breed Of Gangstas???El Kaye & No Face did a WHOLE song towards P on that shit...had a lil skit before the song too..."isnt that Master P?Ole country ass nigga trynna front"....LOL...comedy...
1). Purebred Hogg, or anyone else who knows: what's the name of that New Breed of Gangstas track, and where can it be found? Just curious...

2). Carlos--you're entitled to your take on this topic, but I've noticed that in your post, you said "people say P took the Ice Cream Man from the Luniz and Dru Hill." LMFAO!!! I think you mean Dru DOWN, not Dru Hill! PEACE!

Aug 7, 2002
p is from new orleans but went to california and made music over there cmurder was the only one stayin in new orleans...master p got love for the bay and da whole cali...they wanted to do there own thang downsouth so they moved back to new orleans and made that downsouth hustlers compilation....but now lol i really don't care nolimit aint tight anymore they beats soundin like some super nintendo shyt weak club beats

May 10, 2002
sav-man said:

1). Purebred Hogg, or anyone else who knows: what's the name of that New Breed of Gangstas track, and where can it be found? Just curious...

Man i cant even remember homie...that album was hards too...had both them cats on the cover wherein some crazy ass masks and shit...if someone got access to that cd...holla at me...

Jun 3, 2002
Purebread iz right, the OG 'Ghetto's Tryin' 2 Kill Me' iz CLASSIC....

I alwayz thought P waz tryin' to bite Scarface on '99 Wayz 2 Die'....anyone else feel me on that ? I bought that cd when it dropped, that waz jus the vibe of that album to me. He would try to sound like Face, and try to have the same flow I dunno. Face had this one cut 'Tha Realest' from 'Realest Niggaz D.S.' where it 'seems' he's callin' out P for that shit. I alwayz remember what Scarface said in that song........
but rememba, the one you got your ideas from/
see I'm a real artist, so my ideas come/
but you soundin' like I sounded on the world iz mine/
I catch you style stealin' time after time/
and now you on a mission tryin' 2 sound like Pac/..(all eyez on me)
get yo own shit and stop ridin' the joc/
the realest nigga down south, I gotta say thats J/
yall niggaz don't deserve that name......

the irony of this iz yes, the pieced together song "Homiez&Thugz'
waz on this comp also. Word iz, P paid Face 2 million dollarz to get hiz verse featured on that trac wit the Pac freestyle! Hey, that waz good for P, now hiz fanz can think P really knew Pac!....lol

Obviousley P waz bitin' Pac's shit for grip! Tried to redo unrealesed songz and act like they waz hiz! I think he had a cd called 'Only God Can Judge Me'........now thatz funny. If u can't see that P a bitin' ass mafuc'a then, I dunno

Aug 7, 2002
p actually met pac in sum concert......yea he did take some of pac's words n stuff...the only thing i didn't like is when he made that album title''only God can judge me'' i thought it was a dumb album title plus pac already had that in da song...but to tell u da truth only God can judge me too blessdawizeguy u feelin me? master p was jus trynna get his shit on top erybody had respect fo da man from da midwest to da eastcoast n south but some of da west juz cuz he took some of pac's stuff doesn't make him look like a sorry ass rapper everybody takes some of others think about that! just like c bo did wit captain savem and dey still have respect fo him y? cuz he coo wit da west and da west don't like master p dat much....i bet cha'll if master p was over there and did a song wit a same pac beat yall woulda not said noffin yall juz gon keep it coo......u r right master p never did a song wit tupac they moved a rapper out and added tupacs verse in da song wit scarface n master p not juz cause p will say ''everybody gon think i met pac '' dey added dat shit on dere cuz it was tight Just like them eastcoast rap niggaz that be addin others and puttin em in mixed songs n shyt and of course p had permission wit dat shit......if p neva had permission n just took allllll that shit and acutally neva changed noffin i would consider that a bite BUT for the fact that the music is about keepin shit tight n makin tight beats den ama still listen but dey'll neva top tupac...yall remember when da album MP da last don came out ....in da last don song at da end he said '' a coward dies a million deaths but a soldier only dies once''? where he get that from? of course tupac....it just sounded tight but other people didn't like it cuz he copied from pac from 1000 to 10000000 but see i thought that shit was tight tho.....it's like fo example pac is da leader of da whole thing den u got c bo master p brotha lynch e 40 n others that are down wit pac n pac made dem words n shyt so when pac died it was like we ridin fo pac n we listen to his shit ....Master P did dat he was jus keepin shit real n knowin dat he has respect fo 2pac all da way so dey gon try n keep pac's power words up....even lynch took one of pac's verse's..... like on dat all eyez on me pac said ''2 years ago a friend of mine told me dat alazey and crystyal blows ya mind'' same wit Loaded album '' 2 years ago a friend of mine told me to write me a tight ass rhyme'' all ama say is if master p n nolimit neva blew up yall woulda not said shit about it but since dey blew up of course yall gon try n make nolimit fall down even if dey neva used some pac's words o wateva yall gon try n find a way n do dat .....im gone to smoke me a fat ass blunt

Jun 2, 2002
i dont wanna read all that previous shit, but if the original question hasn't been answered...that song was also on 1 life 2 live. peace.

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
lmao @ dru hill....

carlos said:
c bo is a great rapper n all but umm didn't he make a song called ''still ridin'' wit captain savem o wateva?? with the same pac beat on that ''abitiouz as a ridah'' off of the classic album all eyez on me?? hmm im pretty sure he did...so why don't yall call that bitin?
that song wit cap'n save 'em and bo, was aimed at P. the beat was symbolic, cuz that is who they were sayin' P was bitin... so ofcourse noone thinks bo and save 'em was bitin pac. they were co-signin for him

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
lmao @ dru hill....

that song wit cap'n save 'em and bo, was aimed at P. i think the beat was symbolic, cuz that is who they were sayin' P was bitin... so ofcourse noone is thinks bo and save 'em was bitin pac. they were co-signin for him

Aug 7, 2002
ight...but still im thinkin dat some westcoast artists are mad because master p moved back to new orleans cuz he wanted to go bacc ova dere...he has love for da bay but yea he did take that ice cream man name from dru hill lmao j/k dru down...and took that hoody hoo from outkast but 36 mafia b sayin dat shit in there songs in ''world domination'' like da song tear da club up 97 so im thinkin it's a slang...erybody took samples from erybody but pac was da one dat had his own shyt made up...