C-Bo presents Fat Tone: The Untouchable

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Anyone else hear anything about this? I heard about it on 103.3 last night. I didn't catch some of the features, but it does feature Luni Coleone.

May 10, 2002
yeah theres another one that say killa tay presents fat tone, and seen another one but i didnt know if it was the same album and a differant cover or what cuz sometimes that shit happens.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
this is a new Fat Tone album...all new tracks except the bonus track "I'mma Get'cha" which was on "The Stick-Up Kid"...and there is another Fat Tone cd coming soon...its on the inside of the cover to "I'mma Get'cha" (the new one), called "It's Real"...so all together there should be 3 cds released and one coming soon...

Killa Tay Presents Fat Tone AKA The Vett "Only In Killa City"
Killa Tay Presents Fat Tone "The Stick-Up Kid"
C-Bo Presents Fat Tone The Untouchable "I'mma Get'cha"
Fat Tone "It's Real" *Coming Soon*

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this shit is pretty tight

i like that track over the 'ambitionz az a ridah' beat (that guy crying at the end was pretty funny) and that song with Luni also stuck out

he doesn't have a great rapping voice and his lyrics are nothing special but it's still a good album to bump. i've only listened to it 2 times so far but i think it's a pretty good album