C-Bo Presents: Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok "The Goon Sqwad" Tracklisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Intro
Paperchasin-Maniac Lok
Frontline-Cool Nutz
Rude Boyz-feat. BG of The Hot Boys
Necessary- feat. Bosko
Interlude
All Boss-Maniac Lok feat. E-40, Hogg Boss, and Bosko
Feds Come?-Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok
Get Fucked Up-Maniac Lok feat. Brotha Luv
Can't Change-feat. James Boy
Interlude
I See You Girl-feat. Brotha Luv
Bangin-Cool Nutz feat. Face of The Phranchise
4 Tonite-feat. E-40, Bosko, and April Cason
Bring It Back-feat. Brotha Luv
Interlude
So Portland
Sexy Lady-Brotha Luv feat. Cool Nutz and Matt Blaze
My Life-Maniac Lok feat. Bosko, Bleek, and Poppa LQ
No Parts-feat. C-Bo and Yukmouth
Get It-feat. Bosko and DeDe O'Neil
How We Build-feat. Brotha Luv and Potluck
Outro

Here is the official tracklisting for the Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok album. The album is produced by Bosko, UnderRated, Torry Ward, and Jeffery Simmons. The album is set to be released in April on Jus Family Records/Bombay Ent./West Coast Mafia Records.
-This was posted by Cool Nutz in the Jus Fam board

The track listing looks fuckin sicc!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
the guy in the Blazer jersey is Bosko.........but thatz not the cover folkz.........we've made some big changez, but itz under rappz.......also get ready for E-40 & C-Bo present: Bosko- "That Fire" the compilation volume 1

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
For all of those of you that asked questions, here are the answers.

The guy in the Blazers jersey is Brotha Luv, the album cover will be changing a little bit, and that one posted was the first version.

Me and Maniac Lok are on every song. If the title says Maniac feat. so and so, that means that I am not on that particualr song. However, the entire album features us, and has the label goons on there as well. Also, some of the features are just people singing hooks as well. You will see that the album showcases our amazing microphone skills.

You won't be mad at this one. Also get ready for E-40 & C-Bo Presents: Super Producer Bosko "That Fire"

It's going down in 2004.