C-BO "ORCA" tracklisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2008
c-bo recycling songs n shit 2 that song with paul wall been out for like 2 3 years prolly just added a verse frm paul wall and he has it on cali connection called ballin

Jan 6, 2006
bought the album for 9.99 at best buy, it's a digipak case. not bads. it's a good/solid album. nothing mind blowing. ill rate it at a 3.5. first bo album bought since west coast mafia 02. now a few things to pick on:

-there's no production credits inside the package. wtf??? im sure we would like to know who produced what.
-where's king tee on "bullets?" no verse, i believe you hear a couple words from him in the background during the hook.
-lol at advertising killa tay's "drought season" as a new album
-whos the idiot that mixed/mastered this album?
-is it me or does the mixing/mastering sounds abit rough? it doesn't sound fully mixed/mastered at 100%. not saying that u will have a hard time listening to the album because of it. it's not bad, but it could sound better.
-the track with UGK shouldve been on the album

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I checked it out but can't really get into it. When I want to hear some C-Bo, I slap on some Tales From the Crypt. I guess this goes back to what Ice Cube said a long time ago, if you want to hear that "Amerikka's Most Wanted" Ice Cube then you're going to have to listen to that album. Same principle applies here I guess...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
copped it amazon earliier this week. finally got to slap it last night. dope album 10 bux well spent!
the b-legit track goes hard
the track with realest and yuk was pretty clean Yuks verse was better than expected :siccness:
overall solid release.
aint trippin if a track or 2 is recycled this is the first cbo album i ever bought.