C-Bo, Killa Tay, & Marvaless at Club Kandi Sat. Aug 4th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
Once again Block Life Entertainment is puttin it down Sat Aug 4th at Club Kandi in Kansas City. West Coast Mafia will be rockin the bldg this Saturday. C-Bo, Killa Tay, and Marvaless will be hitting the stage in Kansas City, for the first time in over 3 years and if you are a West Coast Mafia fan Club Kandi is the spot to witness the "Return of the Bay", to Kansas City!!!

Sep 12, 2005
JLMACN said:
I thought Pittsburg Philthy brought the Bay Bt Back to KC?

I guess I am lost....

Pittsburgh Philthy already brought the Bay Back To KC. Right! So your not that lost! But at the same time we also need more West Coast/Midwest show to crac. Ain't no funk!
Killa from the North like Me and Pittsburgh.
Killa I'm glad Marva Jean found yo hat though you was bout to get nutty! Who footage was that bro? We need that scene wit you and Pittsburgh downtown for our next dvd?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LOL...YEH ON SOME REAL SHIT ALL I REMEMBERED WAS I LAID MY HAT DOWN...& WHEN I FINISHED THE SONG I WENT 2 GET IT & I THOUGHT THE FEMALES WHO WERE STANDING BY THE STAIRS MIGHT HAVE STOLE MY SHIT 4 A SOUVENIR OR SOMETHING..HAHA...I WASN'T HAVIN IT...THAT HAT WAS A GIFT.

Sep 12, 2005
TAY CAPONE1 said:
LOL...YEH ON SOME REAL SHIT ALL I REMEMBERED WAS I LAID MY HAT DOWN...& WHEN I FINISHED THE SONG I WENT 2 GET IT & I THOUGHT THE FEMALES WHO WERE STANDING BY THE STAIRS MIGHT HAVE STOLE MY SHIT 4 A SOUVENIR OR SOMETHING..HAHA...I WASN'T HAVIN IT...THAT HAT WAS A GIFT.
Thats right. All that Moet niggas was drinking will have us like dat. When you took it off it was time to get serious uhh. lol But was that Marva Jean lil cousin's camcorder? If not I'll have Pittsburgh try to hunt something down, the boy just repped so hard in the hotel parking lot. Stay safe fam see ya'll when we touch