C-BO CALLS SNOOP DOGG AND DR. DRE "VULTURES" FOR USING TUPAC HOLOGRAM...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
SO we all should give a big "FUCK YOU" to J-Diggs, Mac Mall, Dubee and the whole Thizz Camp for making those albums after Mac Dre died and putting those "Mac Dre Stamp Of Approval" signs in the front right?
tHATS A DIFFERENT SITUATION DIGGS AND THEM ARE UNKNOWN LOCAL RAPPERS AND WAS TRYNA GET SOME QUIK MONEY OFF MAC DRES NAME. SNOOP & DRE ISNT TRYING TO GAIN NO MONEY FROM PAC. SHIT DR DRE MADE THE LIST OF TOP 5 PAID RAPPERS THIS YEAR ALONG WITH DIDDY, JAY-Z, BIRDMAN AND 50 CENT.. IF YOU UNDERSTOOD YOU WOULD KNOW THEY WENT OUT THEY OWN POCKETS AND DID THAT 2PAC HOLOGRAM AS A TRIBUTE AND A RUN DOWN OF DR. DRE & SNOOPS WORK, HITS AND ARTISTS THEY WORKED WITH THATS WHY EMINEM, PAC, 50 CENT, KURUPT, WARREN, KENDRICK, WIZ WAS ON THERE.

Feb 8, 2003
Something about the interview just doesn't seem right. Either

1) C-BO didn't hear the interviewer when he asked the 1st question

2) The questions were doctured for the website

3) C-BO doesn't get along with SNOOP and/or DR. DRE

4) BO stirred up some controversy for publicity & promotion of his new cd

It doesn't make sense for CBO to say that, "PAC wasn't messing with fake people like that..." cause SNOOP & PAC were friends before he signed to DEATHROW! Just cause PAC & SNOOP had a fallout before he passed doesn't mean they didn't still have love for each other. Plus SNOOP kept the westcoast alive on a MAJOR scale when no one was messing with the westcoast after PAC died. And on top of that, C-BO has done music with DAZ, KURUPT, TRAY DEE, etc meaning he f*cks with the DPG heavy!!! THE OUTLAWZ are cool with the DPG. KILLA TAY is cool with the DPG. YUK is cool with the DPG. WC is cool with the DPG. E 40 & SNOOP are the arm & the legs of the westcoast showing each other love on every album they release! If BO is really saying SNOOP & DRE are fake then what does that say about the niggaz he messes with??? I believe the interview is incomplete and they kinda put BO out there like he was bitter.

Snoop was with Pac in new york the week of when he got shot in vegas. yall know the lil dispute with snoop and pac(if thats what you wanna call it) was bc Snoop wanted to leave deathrow and he buried the hatchet with biggie and he tried to get pac to do the same to put that east vs west shit behind them before someone got hurt but suge was running pac and basically pac did whatever he said. There was a snoop dogg special on bet back in the 90s where he said it.

also C-BO is a fucking liar he admitted to only meeting pac like twice im sorry but thats not knowing someone if you only hung with them twice and talked on the phone with them a few times. Snoop was around Pac almost everyday in some form.

Feb 8, 2003
It makes perfect sense. How many mothafuckas actually have a real relationship with their folks? How many want to have shit to do with their folks after they're grown? True he made "Dear Mama" but I'm saying that being his mother doesn't automatically mean he would have wanted her to control his legacy.
SMH YOU JUST DONT GET IT.

Feb 8, 2003
Tupac may of been on stage with them if he was alive also... you never know if people would of hashed it out? I think they eventually would have. Pac had the wrong ppl in his ear.
iTS OBVIOUS THAT PAC WOULDVE BEEN ON STAGE WITH SNOOP AND DRE AGAIN AND HE WOULDVE DROPPED HIS ISSUES WITH BIGGIE. HIM AND NAS MADE UP PEOPLE GOTTA REMEMBER PAC WAS SUGE KNIGHTS SLAVE BASICALLY SO HE HAD TO DO ANYTHING SUGE SAID BE SUGE LITERALLY OWNED HIM. HE THE ONE WHO PUT TEH MILLIONS UP TO GET HIM OUT OF PRISON AND HAD HIM IN CONTRACT SO PAC HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT HIS BATTLES. U CAN TELL PAC WAS READY TO LEAVE THE ROW AND THATS WHAT COST HIM HIS LIFE. ITS ALL HISTORY NOW. ITS A FUCKING HOLOGRAM FOR TRIBUTE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY A COUPLE PEOPLE ON HERE TRIPPIN OVER IT ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DONT KNOW NON THEM NIGGAS OR INVOLVED WITH IT. AFENI CAN DO WHAT TEH FUCK SHE WANTS SO GET OVER IT. SHE DOING ALL THE RIGHT THINGS SHE MAKING SURE HER SONS LEGACY IS RELEVANT STILL.

Aug 17, 2002
i don't care if cbo is right or wrong, i think that hologram stuff is wack and cheezy. i'm glad i wasn't there cuz i probably would have been ostracized by all who got their pants wet during the performance. but then again I still read newspapers.

Jul 25, 2007

Afeni Shakur Praises Tupac Coachella Hologram

by Steven J. Horowitz

posted April 16, 2012 at 11:53AM PDT | 37 comments

Afeni Shakur Praises Tupac Coachella Hologram

Tupac's mother, Afeni Shakur, found the moment to be "thrilling."

Tupac Shakur made a cameo appearance last night at Coachella 2012 during Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg’s set, showing up in the form of a hologram to perform “Hail Mary” and “2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted.”

According to TMZ, Tupac’s mother, Afeni Shakur, was “positively thrilled” about his virtual appearance during the show. She was not in attendance, but instead watched it on the Internet. For Afeni, the moment was “thrilling,” yet “bittersweet.”

Prior to the show, Dr. Dre asked Afeni for her approval and she said yes. In exchange for allowing his likeness to be used, Dre made a donation to The Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19405/title.afeni-shakur-praises-tupac-coachella-hologram

/THREAD

C-Bo and the dam siccness would probably praise this performance if they had him perform "Ain't Hard 2 Find"

Mar 1, 2006
I think more than a few people are confused. They're falling on the side of the Hologram because they don't want to negate the fact that it was supremely entertaining, when in fact it may not have been the morally correct thing to do. I mean... don't get it twisted... I THOROUGHLY enjoyed the show, but hat doesn't mean it was right. There are a lot of things in this life that I do, that I enjoy, even though I KNOW DAMN WELL they're DEAD ASS wrong.

(It's also kinda ironic that we're having this conversation about a person who was actually THE shining example of the duality of man.)

Aug 17, 2002
I think more than a few people are confused. They're falling on the side of the Hologram because they don't want to negate the fact that it was supremely entertaining, when in fact it may not have been the morally correct thing to do. I mean... don't get it twisted... I THOROUGHLY enjoyed the show, but hat doesn't mean it was right. There are a lot of things in this life that I do, that I enjoy, even though I KNOW DAMN WELL they're DEAD ASS wrong.

(It's also kinda ironic that we're having this conversation about a person who was actually THE shining example of the duality of man.)
i'm not a fan of recreations, and most recreations of classic songs, movies, tv shows, etc are not very good imo. i like forward-creativity, and even though this hologram is relatively new it's just recreating something old and is part of the bigger problem of the masses enjoying recreations. it's all a $$$ thing to the people pushing it, not really for the art.

Feb 19, 2008
D @dontknowshit EDIDON
They couldn't #control him when he was here, but hologram can be controlled and turned off when ever they want! #fuckthat! #O4L

D @dontknowshit EDIDON
fake food, synthetic weed, #holegramPac, fake ass and tities, fake hair, y'all see where im goin with this? and everybody's a #realnigga lol
‏
D @dontknowshit EDIDON
Also, a lot of y'all #.38 saying they shoulda had us there, I wouldn't do that shit if you paid me too

Jul 4, 2011
You must be kidding...right?

Blood is blood, and if a parent (yes, they are still a parent regardless HOW OLD THE "KID" is) gives the OK, then you keep it pushin becuase that is NONE of your business. Period.

And Pac LOVED his mother, and it was not hard to see that. Im not even a Pac fan and i know that they were VERY close, and that she was his biggest inspiration when it came to life, music, and poetry.

If your parents outlive you, i would only HOPE that you would trust ANYTHING financial to be handled by them...they RAISED you.
You can love someone while limiting your involvement with them. Honestly you sound a little idealistic about family... in a lot of them "love" is not a part of their vocabulary. I'm not saying that's how it was with Pac - he seems to have had at least somewhat of a relationship with her - but from what I've heard and know of him, he was not in the habit of trusting her with large financial assets... that's pretty typical of how you deal with a parent who is liable to flip it for a fix.

I'm happy that you feel comfortable entrusting your folks with everything in the event something happens to you/you die... it's not like that for everybody. To answer your question, I would but I know a lot of people who rightfully would not or even should not.

Jul 4, 2011
actually, if she's the executor of his estate that's exactly what it gives her the right to do.
True. I'm not debating that she legally has the right to his body of work, I'm saying that the logic that "his mother OK'd it, anybody who disagrees with the use of the hologram by Dre needs to shut the fuck up" is ridiculous.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
man i can understand both sides but above all else that Pac hologram performance was dope as fuck. straight up. this is the future and we going to continue to do shit like this. it WILL probably get played out but this shit was epic.