C-BO--CALI CONNECTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I READ THAT THE NEW CBO *OCRA* IS SUPPOSED TO BE COLD AS FUCK

THAT THE NEW DOSIA IS ALMOST COMPLETE

A NEW KILLA TAY SOLO AND MARVALOUS IS ALMOST DONE AS WELL

AND THAT THE CALI CONNECTION IS JUST A STREET ALBUM

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I READ THAT THE NEW CBO *OCRA* IS SUPPOSED TO BE COLD AS FUCK

THAT THE NEW DOSIA IS ALMOST COMPLETE

A NEW KILLA TAY SOLO AND MARVALOUS IS ALMOST DONE AS WELL

AND THAT THE CALI CONNECTION IS JUST A STREET ALBUM
i heard all that shit too

and orca killer whale is a grimy album i listened to a few tracks

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
First I thought I would be disappointed after reading some comments on here, but it was better than I thought it would be, and definitely better than Money 2 Burn.

Feb 14, 2004
I READ IT ON KJS FACEBOOK

HE SAID ALL THE ALBUMS ARE DOPE

ITS SOUNDED LIKE TO ME WCMG (AWOLGANG) ARE ALL BACK TOGETHER

May 20, 2002
Calo Connect is cool, street album but ORCA is pretty hard. C-Bo was playing his CD for me @ the C-Bo & B-Legit video shoot. He is gassin hard on it. It comes out in july

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
It was an album with old dated tracks, orca should be tight tho
ahh i understand now, cause he was hollerin G-Unit South/Cashville... I was like WTF? cause buck n 50 beefin, and young buck goin thru financial issues lol. Young Buck would been better signing under C-BO hahahaha. Or even Jt the bigga figga. Jt woulda known how to put young buck out, he did it before w/other artists.
If that album woulda came out on time, it woulda helped Bo out..
So this is liek a lost tracks pretty much, or lost album...

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Just listened to Cali Connection now. After all these years, it upsets me that C-Bo, Killa Tay and WCM aint blown up and recognized the way they should be! I mean these are vets, Bo & Tay go back to the 90's, Awol, Tay's Dosia, which was one of the OG movements out in Nor Cal/Valley and even recognized by the masses as "Bay Area" artists. Look at all the solo albums, collabo's, features, group albums, mixtapes, and DVD's! It gets no realer. And with the music industry taking a major hit off of downloading, cd sales, and wack artists.. Its just too much. I think this is why i live in the past with most music. everything I bump has been from the 90's, or an artist from the 90's who came out w/recent releases.

The West need to get back on top, and i dont just mean L.A. niggas, cause it aint never been no L.A. cats doin it independent w/a gang of releases like the Valley/Bay (Northern Cali!)