C-BO AUTOGRAPH SIGNING 7/5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
O

olskooldj

THIS FRIDAY JULY 5TH C-BO WILL BE INSTORE FROM 4-5 PM TO MEET FANS AND SIGN AUTOGRAPHS. HE WILL BE DOING A SHOW FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE USUAL-WE DO HAVE TICKETS FOR THE SHOW. THEY ARE $20.00 CASH.

M

MrFreeze

shit if its goin down like that ill slide through. shea, moe set a time and ill meet yall there folks and well get a smoke sesion goin.

Apr 25, 2002
i'm a call the homies tonight...see what time will smash down there..cus it might not be official unless my homie is off work...
but i'll be lookin forward to a freestyle session with yall...i will be sure to bring an instrumental cd for a quick one ya dig?
cuz there prolly ain't too many freestylers like me and Skee AlfaMega...so yall might learn somethin lmao

B

black2daeast

Young Hoe. Whats happening . You still fightin Palestinians or did you Turf Hopped again? Just Kidding. Tell EA he is gonna get stomped on.

Apr 25, 2002
dam...

I'll be in South Sac gettin my Lacc painted. He should come to S. Sac and do another instore:classic: Shea, yall have a good time out there and let them Sac cats know WHAT THAT EAST SIDE LIKE?! 408

Jun 27, 2002
www.soundclick.com
WCM..

Ay... C-bo in Town...IN the 408! please believe i will be there 4 that signin homie. Yo u catz need to put togetha a concert for the Bay Area cause i'd luv to see that happen..It would be Oh so Lovely ya feel? Support da 408 Reese doin it real Gangsta Like straight out that (E)ast(S)ide(S)an(J)ose. My Homie from the board XPRIDAH,whas up mah playa partna?? is da biggest Bo fan out there no doubt.
b0ss

187isjusta#

C-Bo is a straight Rida. Sac town Finest in San Jo, damm Im gonna Roll thru