C-Bo & Ap.9 getting at Dr. Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I see big og blacky finally removed them gay ass spandex pictures he was rockin for hella long....

I guess he finally realized how gay that shit looked...for real thow what kind of gangsters gonna post with some homo ass pic like that frontin like he with the shit...you get laughed at round here with that gay shit...aint no one takin u serious with that suspect shit

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Why are peeps hating on AP9? His music is underground n dope...thats what the siccness is all about right?
LOL. PEOPLE aren;t hating on AP, a make believe internet personality is.

@AP, You really shouldn't waste your time with it breh, thats not a real person.

and @ Brownie Mac, someone already cleared up that beat, it was a Dr. Dre beat that the Gov had and gave to Mac Dre, thats why Mac Dre says 'Dr Dre made it' and gov got the production credit.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
LOL. PEOPLE aren;t hating on AP, a make believe internet personality is.

@AP, You really shouldn't waste your time with it breh, thats not a real person.

and @ Brownie Mac, someone already cleared up that beat, it was a Dr. Dre beat that the Gov had and gave to Mac Dre, thats why Mac Dre says 'Dr Dre made it' and gov got the production credit.
Real person or not...... Sometimes you just gotta go harder then them!!!! I be laughen at this shit!!!! I'm solid, my moneys long, I'm welcome anywhere in the world, my kids are set for life and healthy, my loved ones who died before me are my angels up above and imma keep droppen this MOB music and represent for the real people and the people in the struggle!!!! I don't come on the Siccness and start shit wit nobody but I'm sure are gonna protect myself and hold my ground!!!! Now that's MOB!!! One love tho!

Apr 13, 2005
This is the most entertaining thread I've read on siccness in hella long. I've only met him a couple times but AP seems like a real dude. He came and supported a party I did at Geoffrey's awhile back and was on some regular guy shit in a room full of stunting. He gets props from me for that alone.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
This is the most entertaining thread I've read on siccness in hella long. I've only met him a couple times but AP seems like a real dude. He came and supported a party I did at Geoffrey's awhile back and was on some regular guy shit in a room full of stunting. He gets props from me for that alone.
Thanks bro!!! I'm a solid nigga period!!!! I love when suckas try to act like I ain't wit the shit!!! I just don't dig all this sucka shit that be on here!!! Like I said, I'm laughen all the way to the bank!!! Shot out to all the Siccness members who fucks wit me and my music!!! Fuck it, shot out ti the whole Siccness even my haters!!! I love all y'all!!!!!!!