C-Bo and W.C. 187 New Video.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS ALBUM AND CALI CONNECTION WILL BE THAT HE RECORDED THE SONGS ON THE WEST COAST....IVE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT I GUESS NOBODY SPREAD THE WORD BUT MOST OF THE PREVIOUS RECORDINGS FROM WHEN HE LIVED IN ATLANTA 4 AWHILE ALL HAVE THAT DOWN SOUTH VIBE CUZ THATS THE MARKET HE WAS LOOKIN FORWARD 2 TAPPING INTO. HIS WEST COAST MUSIC IS EXACTLY THAT AND IS NOT EXPERIMENTAL SO Y'ALL CAN GET READY 4 ANOTHER WEST COAST CLASSIC. ORCA KINDA HAS THE ENEMY OF THE STATE FEEL IMO.
AND BO WILL NOT BE GONE LONG SO SUPPORT THE MUSIC AND DONT WORRY ABOUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE CUZ CANT NOBODY CHANGE THAT BUT HIM. THX AND KEEP IT MOBBY. WCM

Sep 16, 2011
good song same beat as

[video=youtube;lmagyWZAI5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmagyWZAI5Q[/video]
Yea only difference is C-Bo is a gangster and Lynch sounds like a fat white jugalo who's been playing dungins and dragons too long. lol

Nobody is scared of Lynch

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Yea only difference is C-Bo is a gangster and Lynch sounds like a fat white jugalo who's been playing dungins and dragons too long. lol

Nobody is scared of Lynch
i don't listen to music because i want to be scared by the artist, i listen if the song is good

Sep 16, 2011
i don't listen to music because i want to be scared by the artist, i listen if the song is good
Lynch's entire gimic is to be "scary" like a horror movie rap like he's a psycho killer but its all fantacy he's not killing shit but tall cans of budweiser. CBO a gangster shit he spits is real not make believe.

I still love all Lynch's old shit but I don't think he's even half a thug now adays

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Lynch's entire gimic is to be "scary" like a horror movie rap like he's a psycho killer but its all fantacy he's not killing shit but tall cans of budweiser. CBO a gangster shit he spits is real not make believe.

I still love all Lynch's old shit but I don't think he's even half a thug now adays
Lynch's entire gimmick is creativity, I don't think we're supposed to believe he's actually a serial killer.

That's like saying you watched nightmare on elm street and you're now frightened of the actor who plays freddy kruger.

Jan 6, 2006
dope. buying this for sure when it drops. hey tay do u know if the album is still dropping July 3rd? i think Bo said thats the release date in the hiphopdx interview. amazon has Orca listed for july 3rd.
http://www.amazon.com/Orca-C-Bo/dp/B0086FKT5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1338246001&sr=1-1

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS ALBUM AND CALI CONNECTION WILL BE THAT HE RECORDED THE SONGS ON THE WEST COAST....IVE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT I GUESS NOBODY SPREAD THE WORD BUT MOST OF THE PREVIOUS RECORDINGS FROM WHEN HE LIVED IN ATLANTA 4 AWHILE ALL HAVE THAT DOWN SOUTH VIBE CUZ THATS THE MARKET HE WAS LOOKIN FORWARD 2 TAPPING INTO. HIS WEST COAST MUSIC IS EXACTLY THAT AND IS NOT EXPERIMENTAL SO Y'ALL CAN GET READY 4 ANOTHER WEST COAST CLASSIC. ORCA KINDA HAS THE ENEMY OF THE STATE FEEL IMO.
AND BO WILL NOT BE GONE LONG SO SUPPORT THE MUSIC AND DONT WORRY ABOUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE CUZ CANT NOBODY CHANGE THAT BUT HIM. THX AND KEEP IT MOBBY. WCM