C-4-Dirt Hustlin ever goin drop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
lol....it is 2 CD's guys.....maybe it takes a little longer to press em up at the wherehouse?....Im sure c-4 will take donations to help with the cost of pressing if you REALLY want it that bad..

yeah with a line up like that though hes gotta be holdin out for distro i would imagine, but shits its been what 4 years or so now...damn.
we might see a cougnut album first....

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Sometimes you shouldnt speak about shit til you kno that shit is going to for sure....... Why would i want an album full of material from 2000-2002.... The bay rap game and sound has changed since then............

I think that it would be harder to sell a compilation full of features from artists from la in 2006 then it wouldve been in 2002.......

Jan 27, 2005
Quick said:
Sometimes you shouldnt speak about shit til you kno that shit is going to for sure....... Why would i want an album full of material from 2000-2002.... The bay rap game and sound has changed since then............

I think that it would be harder to sell a compilation full of features from artists from la in 2006 then it wouldve been in 2002.......
real talk but that hoodstarz king cydal shit pound sumthin stupid even still today