Byrdie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol...i talked to him a couple weeks ago...i think he's got some shti in the works but i can't remember....if i get a chance i'll check his myspace and let you know on here or via PM....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i dont think he'll ever come out with anything as good as Poetic Epedemic.
this is whats funny about statements like this, in my opinion...

it's all opinion. altho i do agree PE was a dope album, and i like how he rapped on it and everything...but he's going for a different market now...which is a broader group of people....it is what it is....but it's all based on what the individual likes :)

altho i don't really like that pop radio shit....byrdie still has flows....and he's a good dude.

btw, he's on "verbal portraits" available on iTunes...according to his headline.

here's a pic of what he's been on.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Byrdie is a lyrical monster. I believe the problem with his 2nd album was....We weren't ready for the change. "Poetic Epidemic" was a classic, it had a huge impact on NW Hip Hop. Nobody could do what him and D-Sane did. I am not saying NFlight was a bad album, it just was a different style. That does not take away from Byrdie's genius as a lyricist.

Does anybody have any contact with Brydie. If so, Can you tell him Cin'atra said what's up and I owe him a dinner! I am trying to get in contact with him again.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i heard from him a couple weeks ago so if i talk to him again i'll tell him you said whussup.

or you could just go to his myspace and hit him up. may take him a lttle bit to reply but he does check it.