Byrdie is back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
I was at ARS today and picked up a 10 snippet sampler from Byrdie's upcoming album. It definitely was more hip-hop, less gangster. "How the World Works" was a real good cut, but I wasn't feeling the beats quite as much as Poetic Epidemic so I wouldn't expect it to be as good. However, his flows were awesome, he's still extremely talented w/ an extremely distinctive voice.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I think it's funny. The very same people that he used to talk shit about and even was secretly talkin' about on songs like "Dirty Politics" are the same people he runs with now.

The other thing is.....most of his fanbase is GONE. He's gonna have to start all over again.....especially when you're coming with a totally different sound. Oh well.

I wonder if he's ever gonna pay me the money he owes me? Or am I gonna have to get real gangsta on him some night when we cross paths and I've had 1 too many Electric Iced Teas?

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
kaoz was cooh enough to hook me up with some of tha new sound...i thought they were a good listen that weekend but i havnt played em since...im sure i aint tha first to say it,but byrdie aint tha same without that Dsane production..

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
I think it's funny. The very same people that he used to talk shit about and even was secretly talkin' about on songs like "Dirty Politics" are the same people he runs with now.

The other thing is.....most of his fanbase is GONE. He's gonna have to start all over again.....especially when you're coming with a totally different sound. Oh well.

I wonder if he's ever gonna pay me the money he owes me? Or am I gonna have to get real gangsta on him some night when we cross paths and I've had 1 too many Electric Iced Teas?
He's got a show Friday at the Vera Project, I'm a try to go... $3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.