By request, the Official Kobe-Hater thread is now open

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
LET THE HATE BEGIN,

KOBE IS THE BEST AND MOST TALENTED PLAYER IN THE NBA TODAY, DEAL WITH IT WHILE WE DEAL WITH THIS 4TH STRAIGHT TITLE,WE GONNA CAPTURE...NO COMPETITION,,,SAC AINT THE SAME TEAM AS LAST YEAR,,,DALLAS HOT BUT HAS NO DEFENSE,DISASTEROUS AGAINST SHAQ...I DONT CARE IF WE END THE SEASON THE 8TH SEATED,WE GONNA DOMINATE IN THE PLAYOFFS,AND GET A 4TH RING,,,,I GAURANTEE U MOTHERFUCKERS,JUST LIKE I DID LAST YEAR

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea ok...I like your confidence!! But remember while u say Sac aint the same team as last year...The faKERZ definitely aint the same team from last year..so what u sayin potna!! haha!!! Sac 2003 CHAMPS!!! GOT EM!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Kobe is an average star.He's right there with Ray Allen,Glenn Robinson,Rasheed Wallace,Jerry Stackhouse. An all-star,but not even close to being an elite player,which is making your teamates better,and being able to win games with leadership,which Koldbe has never done.

SHAQUILLE IS THE LAKERS TEAM

IF CHARLOTTE WOULD HAVE NEVER TRADED KOBE,HE WOULD HAVE THE SAME REPUTATION AS THE GUYS I POSTED ABOVE!!!

:::::::::::::::KOBE
SUCKS::::::::::::::::::

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
HA HA HA OKAY WELL SEE

ID RATHER FACE SAC THAN DALLAS ,SACRAMENTO AINT SCARING NOBODY NEEDING REFS TO WIN LIKE YESTERDAY BUT ITS ALL GOOD.LIKE I SAID WE GONNA GET ANOTHER RING,AND THIS BOARD IS GONNA BE EVEN MORE FULL OF KOBE HATERS,NEXT YEAR
:cool:

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Re: HA HA HA OKAY WELL SEE

WiCkEd said:
ID RATHER FACE SAC THAN DALLAS ,SACRAMENTO AINT SCARING NOBODY...
Bwhahahahahaha! Keep tellin yourself that, maybe it will come true.

"ID RATHER FACE SAC THAN DALLAS..." phssssss, gawd, the utter lunacy of some Laker fans. And you guys wonder why other fans laugh at you.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
cause your team won the title last year by the refs potna!!
HA HA YEAH WE REALLY NEEDED THE REFS TO BEAT THE SORRY ASS NETS...GO FIGURE....AS FAR AS SAC IS CONCERNED,NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM THEM,MAYBE THEYLL HEAT UP LATER,AND MY OPINION WILL CHANGE...THERES ALOTTA OF BAD BLOOD BETWEEN SAC AND L.A. ,WHICH IS GOOD FOR THE LAKERS TO GET THEM MOTIVATED...THERES MOTIVATION TO BEAT SAC...AND I KNOW THAT THE KINGS ARE WINNING RIGHT NOW BUT BARELY AND YES THAT MATTERS BECAUSE THERE WHOLE OFFENSE IS ATTACK AND SHOOT LIKE DALLAS,AND BLOW YOUR OPPONET OUT THE WATER LIKE THEY WERE DOING LAST YEAR...THATS WHY THEY GOT ALL THEM SHOOTERS ON THE TEAM...

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
WiCkEd said:
HA HA YEAH WE REALLY NEEDED THE REFS TO BEAT THE SORRY ASS NETS...GO FIGURE...
C'mon now, you know he wasn't talking about the Nets, stop playin dude.
WiCkEd said:
AS FAR AS SAC IS CONCERNED,NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM THEM,MAYBE THEYLL HEAT UP LATER,AND MY OPINION WILL CHANGE
What!? Sac is 11-4. I know standings don't mean the world, but damn, that's pretty fuckin good all things (i.e. injuries) considered. Sheesh, Shaq comes back and all of a sudden Laker fan has dyslexia. You're 4-9 NOT 9-4 WiC'.
WiCkEd said:
...THERE WHOLE OFFENSE IS ATTACK AND SHOOT
I'm sorry, is there another way to play offense? But if you meant to insinuate we don't play "D", you got it all twisted homie.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
But if you meant to insinuate we don't play "D", you got it all twisted homie.
NOT AT ALL,THATS WHAT SEPERATES THEM FROM DALLAS,,,DALLAS PLAYS ZERO DEFENSE WHICH WILL HURT THEM...DOUG CHRISTIE IS A GOOD DEFENSIVE PLAYER
C'mon now, you know he wasn't talking about the Nets, stop playin dude.
HA HA OKAY WELL LET ME GUESS ,HE'S TALKING ABOUT SAC,,,HE'S STILL FULL OF SHIT..SACRAMENTO GOT MORE CALLS ON THIER FAVOR THAT ENTIRE SERIES.....GAME 2 THE REFS FOULED OUT SHAQ ON BULLSHIT CALLS,LETS NOT FORGET THAT LAST SECOND SHOT BY KOBE WERE BOBBY JACKSON CLEARLY GRABBED HIM BY THE JERSEY AND NO FOUL WAS CALLED..AND LETS NOT FORGET THE ENDLESS FLOPS BY VLADE,WHICH EVEN BARKLEY SAYS HAS NO PLACE IN THE GAME,IF YOU DIDNT COME TO PLAY GO HOME.GAME 5 BELONGED TO L.A. GAME 6 TO SAC WHATS YOUR PIONT..

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg do u know hoop or not?? Dallas is playin good defense homie!!! Maybe last year they havnt, but this is a new year..thats why they havnt lost, cause while they still have toight"O", they also play the 2-3 zone tight!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
U cant talk about refs wicked, cause your team won the title last year by the refs potna!! Now what!! And everyone knows that!!! GOT EM!!!
By "everyone" you mean laker haters right? Cause i have yet to see a soul other then that class to speak on that.

May 16, 2002
Nah we all know the reason the Queens lost the WCF last year....It was the missed free throws and all the Kritikal shots they missed in game 7...They had numerous oppertunities to dethrown the Defending Champs...But CHOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LoL...But Sac fans never bring that up...Its always the refs....EXCUSES...LoL