buying shit on ebay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2005
like a car? uhhh if it's near you I would go test drive it 1st and all of that.. a buddy of mines brought it but he traveled to see the body work and if it ran.. alot of people be busters on E Bay. .so watch out and read the reviews and look at the Ratings..

Aug 11, 2005
EXOTICA TAN MA said:
like a car? uhhh if it's near you I would go test drive it 1st and all of that.. a buddy of mines brought it but he traveled to see the body work and if it ran.. alot of people be busters on E Bay. .so watch out and read the reviews and look at the Ratings..
I agree. I always purchase from ebay, but I have never bought a car. You really should test drive a car before you but it.

Sep 18, 2002
my boy just bought a STS off ebay for like 13,000...and it was in ny...now he gotta get it shipped out here....but u can get insurance so if there is anything wrong with it..u can ship it back...i think thats how it works....

but ive bought a few things on ebay....jerseys, shoes, dvds, video games, cds..all went good.

Jun 27, 2003
EXOTICA TAN MA said:
Yeah I brought my Wedding ring off Ebay.. that's mad ghetto.. lol
haha, you bought your OWN wedding ring off ebay?????

I buy hella shiet off E-bay, but I wouldn't fuck wit a car tho. That's too expensive for me to be trynna fuck wit over Ebay tho. I guess if you go out and look at it, test drive it, get the maintenance report etc etc it aint so bad, but I still wouldn't do it.

Dec 11, 2002
I've purchased sooo many things off ebay.... but never paid more than $500 for anything.. I mostly pick up my purses and my blue and white porcelain pieces.. sometimes PS2 or Xbox games for my boys and always go a little nuts during the holidays.. 129 SHOPPING DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS! yeeeeeeeeee!

Jun 27, 2003
KALYN said:
I've purchased sooo many things off ebay.... but never paid more than $500 for anything.. I mostly pick up my purses and my blue and white porcelain pieces.. sometimes PS2 or Xbox games for my boys and always go a little nuts during the holidays.. 129 SHOPPING DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS! yeeeeeeeeee!
actually it's 131 cuz I do all my shopping the following week after... aint nobody trippin if they get their gift a week late yanknow.