BUTT PAIN JUNKIES & shinobionskiz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
chain of events
  • i notice ppl have been posting that pic (MizeryMade and his cousin) and dont know who it was, but it was funny and random to do
  • mizerymade makes thread calling ppl out, i have no idea who he is or what hes upset about but i think itd be random and hilarious to post that pic, coupled with epicfailguy.png to allude to creating said thread
  • he gets upset
  • shop it with my horrible windows7 paint skillz for the lulz
  • MizeryMade and Ne obliviscaris make it clear the pic is MizeryMade and his cousin
  • shit gets a hundred times funnier
  • research free scoob nitty thread i kenw nothing about until MizeryMade started this
  • realize he is a dork and an idiot

• my face when i realize this is a thread much like the Chuco - MaskedLemon capris pants one where no one knew about it or gave a shit until the thread creator self-destructed and humiliated themselves:

May 2, 2002
Y'all act like it was my fault Scoob Nitty got arrested. I don't applaud anyone's incarceration. FYI: Petos (a former poster) is currently serving a 15 year sentence for somethin' he didn't do. I'm guessing you already knew that though. Here's my point... had that been your everyday AVERAGE JOE, my guess is there wouldn't have been a thread. Am I wrong?

It seemed like y'all were puttin' dude on a pedistal because he's a rapper; as if he's ABOVE THE LAW (no pun intended). Yes, ppl have gotten away with worse crimes. Someone had posted that Scoob Nitty had been doin' what he's currently incarcerated for for quite some time. You had to figure that sooner or later it was gonna catch up with him (rapper or not).

I apologize if I offended anyone. That prob isn't gonna stop muthafuckaz from postin' my pic in every thread, but I can't say I didn't try.

May 2, 2002
I've said my piece. Even was man enough to apologize and muthafuckaz is still givin' me shit. *Kanye shrug*
I fail to see how continually postin' my pic and talkin' shit about me helps Scoob Nitty's cause. You've more than made your point. I GET IT!