But where yall get your hair done though?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yeah, I don't have time or money fo dat! I used to get it cut every 10 days like clockwork, when I was single and had way more money to blow on whatever.

I'm sure I'll end up going bald. I was gonna start that thread asking how many of the breh's were going bald. None of us are getting any younger. Props the guys that have made a shaved head fashionable because that used to be a look that got clowned if you were in your early 30's with a shaved head.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i haven't gotten a haircut since december of 2008. since then i've rocked a jheri curl, and now i have dreads. but i get my sideburns trimmed at g's cuts & styles here in downtown vallejo...and then i get my dreads re-twisted and all that from my homegirl's salon, and she works from her house in west oakland.

Mar 6, 2006
Yeah, I don't have time or money fo dat! I used to get it cut every 10 days like clockwork, when I was single and had way more money to blow on whatever.

I'm sure I'll end up going bald. I was gonna start that thread asking how many of the breh's were going bald. None of us are getting any younger. Props the guys that have made a shaved head fashionable because that used to be a look that got clowned if you were in your early 30's with a shaved head.
if it starts to go, go right for a bic. dont rock the half balding look

Feb 2, 2006
i just get razors from the dollar store every 2 weeks

shave the head hair 2 times a week takes 10 minutes

last time i got a haircut it cost $15 at the barbershop was 5 years ago

it was more of a scam than an overpriced movie ticket for "the grinch"

i left the barbershop with a fucked up haircut