BUSTiN KNOCKZ N BUSTiN NUTZ THE MIXTAPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
i haven't downloaded it yet but why was that??let people know your opinion so it can help improve their skills or where they lacked work in..how long did it take you to work on this project?
No offense just the same old Lyrical content. We know your from Sac we know you smoke weed and saying ma fucka alot in their bars. lol

Feb 13, 2004
good n honest opinions help improve homeboy rappers..
Sometimes we speak our opinions too quick too. There's been albums I didn't think I liked then soaked it some more and thought it was the shit. I'll give it a listen again and see if theres any tracks that stand out to me. No hate Luciano keep at it.

Jan 11, 2011
THANKZ FOR THE CRITISIZM BUT HONESTLY I SAID THOSE SAME THREE THINGZ N EVERY SONG OUTTA THE WHOLE ALBUM YOU SOAKED THOSE 3 SUBJECTZ.... LOL WOW ALRIGHT N Y THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL ME TO KEEP AT IT IF MI SHIT WAS THAT GARBAGE????....THAT JUSS LIGHTWEIGHT PISSES ME OFF N @ SMILEY I DONT REMEMBER ?? PROLLY A FEW MONTHZ....

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Reppin your city,smoking weed and saying mutha fucka that's like 95% of homeboy raps lyrical content ha ha,but fuck what these suckas say,Luciano did you peep them tracks I sent

Feb 13, 2004
THANKZ FOR THE CRITISIZM BUT HONESTLY I SAID THOSE SAME THREE THINGZ N EVERY SONG OUTTA THE WHOLE ALBUM YOU SOAKED THOSE 3 SUBJECTZ.... LOL WOW ALRIGHT N Y THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL ME TO KEEP AT IT IF MI SHIT WAS THAT GARBAGE????....THAT JUSS LIGHTWEIGHT PISSES ME OFF N @ SMILEY I DONT REMEMBER ?? PROLLY A FEW MONTHZ....
TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT TO. AND SCAR KROW YOU CAN EAT A DICK.

Apr 3, 2008
muffuckas shouldnt be in tha game if they cant handle criticism especially constructive criticism.. no matter how good of an artist you gonna get it it good or bad.... and to just get butthurt off 1 persons opinion is just pussu bitch ass shit and this game aint for you..hey but thats just my opinion..

Jan 11, 2011
N HALF YOU FAGGOTZ CANT EVEN RAP DUDE.... WTF TALKING SHIT WHEN YOU GARBAGE AS FUCK OR DONT EVEN RAP LEMME PEEP YOUR BARZ? HOW THE FUCK IS THAT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM WHEN YOU DIDNT SAY NADA CONSTRUCTIVE EXCEPT TALK SHIT YOU DUMBASS.. BUT I MEAN PEOPLE DO ALWAYZ HATE ON PEOPLE WHOZ BETTER THEN THEM ILL GAS EITHER ONE OF YOU FAGGOTZ LYRICALLY

N YEA KROW I GOT IT IMMA SEND SOME MORE YOUR WAY ASAP BROO

Apr 3, 2008
No offense just the same old Lyrical content. We know your from Sac we know you smoke weed and saying ma fucka alot in their bars. lol
.LUCiANO. said:
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM
Often constructive criticism refers specifically to the critique of someone else’s written or artistic work, in perhaps a teacher/student setting, that would allow that person to further improve the work or to improve their approach to future endeavors.
so do your homework FAGGOT...

All i said if you wanna be a rapper you gotta get use to critcism and not cry like a lil ol BITCH when someone dont like your album..

i never claimed to be a rapper youngster.. and i said what i did before i listened to your shit.. so you never know i couldve been a potential fan/album purchaser.. not after i saw your character when you bitchup n pull some sucka shit off 1 persons opinion.... by the way i just listen to your shit and its GARBAGE.. and you coulda came with a better more creative title than " BUSTiN KNOCKZ N BUSTiN NUTZ THE MIXTAPE! " KID..