busta calls ja rule a Beatrice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I noticed 50 sayin "next time grownups are talkin' you shut your mouth" or something similar too. Then I heard that, but I think it's coincidence.

Wouldn't Ja be a Bianca, and "MUREDR" Inc, be Beatrices?

Oct 10, 2002
just fyi next time you hear grown folks talkin shut the fuck up was on one of too shorts early album's and it came from one of those old 70's movies i think "the mack" maybe. not to take anything away from tech cause it was never used in the way tech used it which was more like a tribute to that line and era

Feb 12, 2003
dawun said:
just fyi next time you hear grown folks talkin shut the fuck up was on one of too shorts early album's and it came from one of those old 70's movies i think "the mack" maybe. not to take anything away from tech cause it was never used in the way tech used it which was more like a tribute to that line and era
yup

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

"IF YALL SHOOTIN THEN TAKE A LOOK AT YA MAN....THE BITCH WENT OFF AND SHOT HIMSELF IN FRONT OF DEF JAMS" - BUSTA

^^^^^^ CLOWNIN...
JA would be a fool to go back at busta.....the way he clowned him...

Apr 25, 2002
that doeznt mean he can RAP. if you consider making a sorry attempt at singing, talking in rhymez with tha deepest voice u possibly can, and talking in tha background of people'z songz to be RAP, then ill be sure to disregard your opinion on any rapper from now on.