Bush is the 666

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2002
hes on some other like saddam tryed killing my dad so im goin to war wit em
or his conspiracy getting kids kidnapped this summer so he can implament a gps microchip to start puttin on cats
n the end muslim against christian and most other religons will
fall example peep the catholic scene it seems they are all child molesters and mormans on some 145 thousand will go up there
WHAT yea right but were they go?anfd so on

Nov 25, 2002
our lovely prez, Him and his pops can pucker up and KISS my ASS! fuckin family full of wanna be ss troups and the new world order yeah it will be here soon so strap up and hide in the woods because this little bastard is out for a now world government startin some shit called the total information awareness group that alows the gov. to monitor personal and bussiness networks so that means your bank info and everything else they can allready tap your phone line (with out notice) when ever they want, so yeah we fucked up when we gave him power Id rather have clinton atleast the worst thing he did was get head

May 29, 2002
Funkzilla said:
hes on some other like saddam tryed killing my dad so im goin to war wit em
or his conspiracy getting kids kidnapped this summer so he can implament a gps microchip to start puttin on cats
n the end muslim against christian and most other religons will
fall example peep the catholic scene it seems they are all child molesters and mormans on some 145 thousand will go up there
WHAT yea right but were they go?anfd so on
i dont really get what the hell you just tuped but what the fuck you sayin about mormons? I may be wrong but it sounds like an ignornat ass comment on your part. PLease explain that part.

and also Bush is Christian himself and republicans would be the last to put any kind of homing device on any person. the is an extreme LIBERAL thing to do. Clinton came close to doing something like that and GOre undoubtedly would have tried to do that shit.

Jul 16, 2002
FUNK AND PRINCE.....

Prince Tech said:
The other name for a "new world order" is the Illuminati

And yes...the practices of the current Regime is very similiar to illuminatist policies
CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE ELABORATE.....I HAVE BEEN TO A WEBSITE ABOUT THE NWO, BUT IT WAS VERY VAGUE.... THEY HAD A CONVENTION IN PUERTO RICO, THAT WAS SCARY,LOL