Bush: Evil or Just Plain Stupid?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
I'd be interested in comments from fellow GOTM posters.
Do you think Bush is really evil? As in, do you think that all of the shit that he is doing is being done because of pure malevolence? Or do you think all the power just went to his head and that he's just really paranoid and trying to look out for the American people?
I tend to think that he really has our interests at heart, though he's a complete blithering idiot. I really believe that 911 scared the shit out of him, and that he doesn't want anything like that to happen under his watch again, that's why he's gone so gun-ho. Granted, that doesn't explain the man's idiocy, but what do the rest of you think?

SGC~CEO said:
i'm leaning towards stupid
yeah

Maybe he's just bored. I think he's trying to make himself look good after he looked so bad right after the election. Maybe he thinks that he's making himself look like a great president & that he will be re-elected. I think he's trying to do ANYTHING, and say ANYTHING to make the American people think he is looking out for our best interest, so when it's time to re-elect, he can say, 'Look at how much safer America is because of me!!!'

It almost seems like he's not really concerned about what's going on inside the country, but what's going on around it (Iraq, etc, etc). Someone said it best (maybe it was Pac, I think), 'Got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.'

By the way, speaking of blithering idiots, does anyone have a link to that site where you drag & drop phrases to make your own Bush speech???

May 25, 2003
Hi is REALY STUPID.

I do not think that he is Evil by choyse but by mistake, he seems to think that Americans lifes are worth 10 times any other persons life and that he has the right to do whatever he feels to.

Aug 15, 2002
I think he is both evil and stupid, which can be a really dangerous situation considering the position he is in. However, I think he is surrounded by a bunch of evil but really smart people, which can also lead to serious consequences. In any case, I can't wait till Bush gets the fuck out of office.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Nightbreed said:
i think he's a puppet dancing on strings.
not necessarily stupid, not necessarily evil.
just a pawn.
You took the words right out of my pocket.
He's just a puppet....

Puppets are stupid in general,
but they can also be evil.
Remember Child's Play? hahaha

May 2, 2002
miggidy...

There are people in your own backyard far more evil than the president.

As for the war in Iraq...how do you know it wasn't necessary?

It's easy to sit back and judge when you don't know what's really going on.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
True,
there's always higher degrees of evil.

But look at what Bush did, he killed several hundred civilians and a few hundred of his own troops.
People will say that it was indirectly because every war has it's casualties. True....
And that's why you only go to war when it's absolutely necessary.
This Iraq war was uncalled for. At least at the time it was declared.
To me and millions of other people, this action was evil.