Burning.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2004
How do ya'll feel about people bootlegging Local shit off the internet or off the streets when they can go to their local store and cope it or off the internet. I mean I feel if the persron can afford a computer and internet then they can afford to throw 8 bucks out for a cd. The point is im tired of people burning their shit when the artist are only trying to feed their family or just get some cash in their pocket. Let me know what ya'll think?

Aug 5, 2004
im tired of payin 12 bucks for a cd and it only gots like 2 or 3 good tracks on it. so why not burn those couple songs. i got a family to feed too and saving 12 bucks on a bammer cd by burning helps me out

Feb 24, 2004
I see your point but you know everybody needs a little help and if you don't like the cd then right don't buy it then. I have no problem if someone burns a couple songs or bootlegs off big artist since their already making loads of money. I just hate when people bootleg they whole fucking cd when the cd is fucking worth buying you know.

Apr 25, 2002
Burning

This is a tough one

I understand that the underground guys are the ones who need the money the most but unfortunately those are the albums that are the biggest risks to buy. I have tried to get my friends into local music, and the only way to even get them to listen has been to burn them little compilations with stuff from a variety of artists. They aren't going to go drop 10 bucks on something they don't know so if you give them a little preview I don't see a problem with that, but when they start asking you to burn entire albums of an artist, then that's a problem.

A good example is the Lac of Respect album. My boys wanted me to burn that for them, I said no, I said I'd drive them down to ARS so they could buy it, but I wouldn't burn it for them, I even said this to my own brother

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
^^lol.. this cat done flipped his lid... see thats why i try to stay coo wit ppl on the net.. cause once you start arguing, that shit is frutrating as fuck..

but you might as well calm down till he come, cause you aint finna do nuthin but loose a few keys on your keyboard from typin so hard... lol

Feb 24, 2004
Scared? Scared? who was the muthafucka who said he was going to send me a ticket two weeks in a row and punked out, that's what I though. So fuck your lying ass and eat a dick because you ain't going to do shit.

Feb 24, 2004
And what kind of drama you going to bring from Kelso? Be real man and how im I suppouse to come up when you keep delaying on that ticket. So I hope everybody can see this shit and realize that your a fucking punk.

Jul 18, 2004
You ticket is comin, and the drama I'm gonna bring is gonna BE THE WORST! You aint goin home fool, at least not breathin! And I hope everybody sees this, cuz When you get rolled on everybody gonna know I'm real and YOU FAKE!

Jul 18, 2004
pushin back your ticket is only circumstantial, you gonna get it when I'm ready, You aint gonna be tellin me how you want it, you gonna get it how I want it, BITCH!

May 4, 2002

If your talking about the northwest in general i think it helps alot, this area dont really have any outlets or exposure, so the only way most people get to hear local stuff is on here, or if the local artist is on the net....most people only know about the people who post on here, but thier are way more artists, me personally i have like 200 northwest cds, but most people on here probably barely banking on 20 or less, cept xpanther i know his collection is extensive, so i dont mind sending people a track from a artist, or a mix cd, may spark thier intrest to buy it, if they want it id go to the local shop and scoop it for them or point them in the direction online to grab it, thats the only way this area going to get exposure and attention you have to put the music in peoples face that usually would even take a chance on it. I dont think enough people are supporting local music in general anyways, i think thier are more fans outside the state than maybe in sometimes, everytime i go to the mom and pops shop around here in tacoma which is probably once a month i never ever see anyone in thier, and ive been going thier for two or three years.

Apr 25, 2002
TRMNDUS said:
If your talking about the northwest in general i think it helps alot, this area dont really have any outlets or exposure, so the only way most people get to hear local stuff is on here, or if the local artist is on the net....most people only know about the people who post on here, but thier are way more artists, me personally i have like 200 northwest cds, but most people on here probably barely banking on 20 or less, cept xpanther i know his collection is extensive, so i dont mind sending people a track from a artist, or a mix cd, may spark thier intrest to buy it, if they want it id go to the local shop and scoop it for them or point them in the direction online to grab it, thats the only way this area going to get exposure and attention you have to put the music in peoples face that usually would even take a chance on it. I dont think enough people are supporting local music in general anyways, i think thier are more fans outside the state than maybe in sometimes, everytime i go to the mom and pops shop around here in tacoma which is probably once a month i never ever see anyone in thier, and ive been going thier for two or three years.
110% REAL TALK