BURLINGAME HUSLA? WHAT A JOKE....HE DON'T HUSLE, HE GIT HUSLED!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
haha burlingame aint neva been hard only citys holdin it down for tha 650 is EPA,Menlo,South City,Daly City,San Bruno and RWC fuck tha rest hahaha

May 7, 2006
cool man. never sed it was hard but arrite. still got finer girls than ur city man. burlingame provides everythin except tha "hood" and its better that way. u can have tha hoodrat chicks. 650's not "ghetto" neway, if u live in a home ur whole life no matter where u r, ur not rilly ghetto.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
tharealdeal650 said:
cool man. never sed it was hard but arrite. still got finer girls than ur city man. burlingame provides everythin except tha "hood" and its better that way. u can have tha hoodrat chicks. 650's not "ghetto" neway, if u live in a home ur whole life no matter where u r, ur not rilly ghetto.
burlingame aint even got tha best girlz in 650 i seen better white bitches in san mateo

Mar 3, 2006
tharealdeal650 said:
arrite. well if u sed burlingames so "rich" then how r u livin better than me? my moms a single mother so im not rich and yes i do get girls by tha way. i dont need to tell ne of ya'll shit tho...none of u no me or will ever no me thank god. u guys talk more shit and gossip then bitches. get over urselfs and be real. if u wanna b ghetto go for it...if u dont, like me, then im guna do w/e tha fuck i want to and thats that. so keep doin "hahahahahhaa" out
haha ayye i kno u man. u go to serra right. yea, i think i played on your baseball team back the day rofl. haha foreal tho bgame aint hard, prolly never will be. wealthy place to live in, daddy's little girls struttin down the ave. thats all it is. soz will stay performing at them middle school dances. shiiit..better hope that no one else u kno sees this. they gonna clown you haha. look like u jus hop onto siccness recently.

Feb 21, 2003
six50 said:
hahaha "DONT COME TO OUR PARTYS IF U DONT LIKE BGAME" nigga fuck you n we gonna keep coming to your partys n taking everythang in the muthafuckin house.
HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aint that the muthafuckin truth!!

i aint gon lie, i come from a middle-upper class background, but aint nothin like goin to rich folks parties and turnin it into a payday!!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
TheWestBaySav said:
the big b-game boss hog himself..watch out u beezys, sozzie on another level!!

"wanna come party wit us? holla at us!"

LMAO

honestly that tranny on the left sends chills down my spine but what else would you expect from the Soz!?!

the only thin funnier than that is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2eeqOSWcvw

Is that really a pic of the Soz man with the dog tag? He lookin hella hard mane he fresh out the pen or sumn? I heard Soz was running the yard with the aryan nation in San quin. :chinese:

Status
Not open for further replies.