BURLINGAME HUSLA? WHAT A JOKE....HE DON'T HUSLE, HE GIT HUSLED!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2006
kobe soz lives up by 280.. hillsborough type of rich area.. Rollins Road is some different shit tho.. the whole street is latinos, blacks, tongans, and a few rednecks. maybe like 2-3 asians.. but once u turn off whatever cross street.. u see nice houses.. rollins got some fucked up houses n shit.. theres even a government building where they got all the crack heads n drug addicts living.. rollins is that one street with the wall infront.. right infront of 101. Im not saying Burlingame is ghetto as fuck.. but its not all white peoples.. you got some mexicans or something living in a nice apartment but like 20 of em in a 2 room apt. feel me? Theres cats from EPA moving into Rollins.

Jun 27, 2002
tharealdeal650 said:
fuck u all man. im from burlingame and i aint no bitch but i dont claim to b hard either. dont judge every1. i aint rich neither but im not ghetto. im jus bein me so dont get on burlingame for punk shit like that. i aint wearin abercrombie and fitch either. fuck mustynuts. UR NOT HARDDD
so you went back thru 3 months of posting and found this thread and responded just to defend burlingame huh...cmon kid...thanks for the monday comedy...lol @ the real deal....

Jun 27, 2002
Home-E said:
The funniest thing ever was the commercial kobe soz ran locally on tv....classic! check out these pictures of the "SOZ" performing live!

http://www.sozonline.net/000_0076.jpg

http://www.sozonline.net/000_0073.jpg

http://www.sozonline.net/000_0094.jpg

those 5th graders are getting SHABOOBALASOZZZYYY!!! YEEEEE

(gotta love those "B-GAME" shirts)

sad sad sad....

" mom cmon....i like soooooo wanna get dreads and the salon down the street does them...cmon mom...i mean jeez even billy has them and like Jesus Christ had dreads mom...pleeeeeease"

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
sloth11 said:
If I was rich, and didnt have to work for the rest of my life, I would put out a rap album and buy some verses from top artists. Why the hell not?
the thing is, he DOES have to work.... and if i'm not mistaken, dude uses entire paychecks from working as a security guard to feed his undying fixation of making wack music

sadness

::

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
mustynutz said:
oh man, i wish this wasnt true....this is the type of shit that pisses me off, rich suburban kids that wanna be hard, his momma payed for his pressin and promo.....Can anyone vouch that this cat aint just a busta.....cuase i would ut money on it that he is......priolly the hardest cat in Hillsborough....lol.
Just another sucka chasin a dream it seems...somebody give this cat a 20 shot and a pipe....turn em into a fiend
THIS SEEMS TO BE GOING ON ALL OVER THE WORLD.. THERE PROBBABLY JUST THRIVING FOR ATTENTION SINCE MOST RICH KIDS DONT GET ANY LOL,..

Jan 23, 2003
YUP HE WORKS SECURITY THATS TRUE AND IT AINT NO GHETTO IN BGAME AT ALL SO WHUT ITS SUM BLACKS AND LATINOS AND TONGANS IT STILL IS A NICE PLACE TO LIVE AND VERY EXPENSIVE

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^

r u Kobe?

not even lettin it slide n shit..

WHADDUP MUSTYNUTZ!

that commercial for his 2nd joint had me crackin up though. If you listen to his shit, it's mostly about how much of a tough money makin guy he is. Hard to percieve let alone believe.

im bumpin 50 Push Up by Spectacular fuck that fake ass Kobe SOZ wanna be a big man syndrome type shit.

wow i can still type like that up in BART i feel a couple years younger.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
tharealdeal650 said:
kill urself mustynuts...go suck a dick. u kno that if ppl were dissin ur city n shit ud have a say bout it man. jus cuz it aint ghetto or nethin duznt mean its a bitch ass city...we got tha parties, girls, drugs, and drank that none of ya'll "hard" guys too. ur guna end up havin no job, no pussy, and nuthin to live for while tha burlingame cats b makin it big, and not of "my parents cash". out
ahahhahahhahhahahaha @ dude getting his feelings trampled

sign off

::

Jan 9, 2006
tharealdeal650 said:
kill urself mustynuts...go suck a dick. u kno that if ppl were dissin ur city n shit ud have a say bout it man. jus cuz it aint ghetto or nethin duznt mean its a bitch ass city...we got tha parties, girls, drugs, and drank that none of ya'll "hard" guys too. ur guna end up havin no job, no pussy, and nuthin to live for while tha burlingame cats b makin it big, and not of "my parents cash". out
this must be one of the burlingame ambercrombie & fitch fuckers yall warned me about...

Status
Not open for further replies.