BURBERRY CLOTHIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
why would u wanna fuck with immation??
burberry played out anyway.. they aint got no tite shit this season...
go down to tha burberry store in union square on post.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
all that shit u c on tv...that cam'ron & b2k sports...is all fake...its all tailor made..... they took tha burberry pattern, and made shirts, pants & shoes out of it....burberry is against it, and if they catch a store selling it, the store loses its lisence....but i know theres sum lil shop's that swindle it...i cop'd sum on tha blocc, from tha rasta's...... burberry, got hot shit..... i got tha hat, shirt, belt & air force ones

Apr 25, 2002
G.O.D said:
all that shit u c on tv...that cam'ron & b2k sports...is all fake...its all tailor made..... they took tha burberry pattern, and made shirts, pants & shoes out of it....burberry is against it, and if they catch a store selling it, the store loses its lisence....but i know theres sum lil shop's that swindle it...i cop'd sum on tha blocc, from tha rasta's...... burberry, got hot shit..... i got tha hat, shirt, belt & air force ones
it ain't fake cousin i got me a burberry button up and hat from burberry and they sell most the shit you be seein in the videos. the shit that be fake most the time is just the material that you see on fools shoes and they don't sell that shit in stores. but shit even my custom af1's ain't fake the material off defective gucci bags that they sell for wholesale price. if you get your shit from ebay it's almost definate that shits fake.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
JReezelle said:
and fuck rockin some fake shit, that's frontin like you got it but you really don't. know disrespect that's just my opinion.
i thaught that shit was fake...all my shit got BURERRY logos on it...i aint trippin..... whered u cop the buberry at??..... i ordered tha AIR FORCE ones...from ebay....im trying to cop sum more fits for em

Apr 25, 2002
G.O.D said:

i thaught that shit was fake...all my shit got BURERRY logos on it...i aint trippin..... whered u cop the buberry at??..... i ordered tha AIR FORCE ones...from ebay....im trying to cop sum more fits for em
it's on post st. down the block from niketown. most the shit in there ugly though cousin the only thing i liked was the button up shirt i bought and the matching reverable bucket hat. i'd fuck with a belt and wallet prolly but i ain't buy that shit. oh and i got a pair of all white mid ones with burberry too and the material's fake but then i got 2 pairs of gucci ones and a pair of louis ones which are all official materials.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
ill checc that spot out...... im trying to cop tha jaccet.....with tha burberry material...that cam was sportin in tha OH BOY video... that shit had to be tailor made..... burberry sent out a invoice that said...any store selling that shit, will be shut down...

tha gucci af1's...r bangin.... i cop'd tha gucci belt & hat... im lookin for tha af1's