bunk neighbors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
man i got this geek across the hall who always is jammin to metalica or ac/dc.
than i got a mexican across the hall who always is singin christmas carols and mexican folk songs
then the mexican under me is always beatin the shit outta his wife
any one got sucky neighbors like this

Nov 2, 2002
tuby2step said:
man i got this geek across the hall who always is jammin to metalica or ac/dc.
than i got a mexican across the hall who always is singin christmas carols and mexican folk songs
then the mexican under me is always beatin the shit outta his wife
any one got sucky neighbors like this
LOL!!!
damn dude, where do you live?

Sep 18, 2002
i got a huge bitch upstairs that seems to rearrange her apartment around 3AM every fuckin morning...she might just be walking but she makes a helluva lot of noise.

Jun 16, 2005
my neighboor hates me but ive come to the conclusion that i dont give a fuck.

ill play my music as loud as i fucking want at whatever time i want. i dont care if its some loud ass screwed and chopped music at 3am.

May 2, 2002
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
i got a huge bitch upstairs that seems to rearrange her apartment around 3AM every fuckin morning...she might just be walking but she makes a helluva lot of noise.
LOL...my brother use to say the same exact thing about his upstairs neighbor.

May 4, 2005
ya my neighbor is a spy always catch the mothafucka peepin outta the window watchin me.... most the times ill just flip dude the bird and he waves back...

May 22, 2005
I GOT A SQUARE ASS NEIGHBOR TOO...MUTHAFUCKA BE BUMPIN JESUS MUSIC DURIN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY WHEN WE TRYIN TO PLAY SUM BALL OR SOMETHIN...BITCH ALWAYS BE IN OUR BI TOO....BUT I ALSO CAME TO A CONCLUSION THAT I DONT GIVE A FUCK AND PROCEED TO TURN UP DRUG FLIPPIN AS HE PLAYS HIS GOSPEL JAMS...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I have these two losers that live below me. One dude asked me to turn my music down because the bass was too much. My shit wasnt loud and I was playing some Stylistics and Delfonics so it wasnt like I was jammin some hard shit. It was 7pm as well...

Dec 2, 2004
we got this one girl that lives above us. this bitch talks on her phone every day. blablah. it gets hot in here so i gotta open the screen door to get some cool air in but instead i gotta listen to that bitch yap yap while she stands outside her patio.

plus i hate apartment complex kids. soo annoying,so loud...why must they scream... in the middle of summer 2pm a scream out of no where for no fuckin reason. just non stops screams. or when a dumbass little kid is lookin for his friend johnny...he screams out his name like 20 times until johnny decides to fuckin show up.

Apr 4, 2006
cbrennan04 said:
plus i hate apartment complex kids. soo annoying,so loud...why must they scream... in the middle of summer 2pm a scream out of no where for no fuckin reason. just non stops screams. or when a dumbass little kid is lookin for his friend johnny...he screams out his name like 20 times until johnny decides to fuckin show up.
ooo i hate that 2. i live in these dirty appartments cause they cheep and i aint home much , there's ladies who have 7 kids in 2 bedroom appartments screamin all day

Nov 1, 2004
cbrennan04 said:
we got this one girl that lives above us. this bitch talks on her phone every day. blablah. it gets hot in here so i gotta open the screen door to get some cool air in but instead i gotta listen to that bitch yap yap while she stands outside her patio.

i feel that, havin me want to shake a kid like i was a british nanny. haha

my neighbor was this fat chick, she was cool to blow bud with but when i was partyin or something she would always come by and fuck up the shit, we have girls over there and she come by to ask a stupid ass question. bitch if i wanted you over i would have invited you

Apr 4, 2006
5-Dime NwK said:
i feel that, havin me want to shake a kid like i was a british nanny. haha

my neighbor was this fat chick, she was cool to blow bud with but when i was partyin or something she would always come by and fuck up the shit, we have girls over there and she come by to ask a stupid ass question. bitch if i wanted you over i would have invited you
horrible a hog commin over with out a invite , fat chicks are like mopeds fun when ur friends dont see ya on them

Nov 2, 2004
5-Dime NwK said:
my neighbor was this fat chick, she was cool to beat and blow bud with but when i was partyin or something she would always come by and fuck up the shit, we have girls over there and she come by to ask a stupid ass question. bitch if i wanted you over i would have invited you
That's why

Nov 1, 2004
^^^ lol, good one.
i never would have touched that heffa. real talk. bitch would roll over with her daughter in her hand tryin to kick it, i dont want no kid in my smoke filled house with beer bottles everywhere. fuck that

May 16, 2002
Aws shit wack ass neighbors. I live in an apartment complex in the hood here in Albuquerque. This lady who lives on the opposite side of us who never seen us complained to the landlord about how cops be getting called on us all the time. Saying we always getting into loud arguments with girlfriends. Cops never were called on us. The worst part of it all was the landlord didn't confirm the story with us and gave us an eviction warning. That's some bullshit right there. And there is a neighborhood snitch stay at home mom that walks around and snitches on every little thing people do. Wack ass neighbors.

Dec 11, 2005
^lol @ neighborhood stay at home mom snitch

But my neighbors are fucking loud as fuck all the time, living to my right are some loud ass fucking college asian kids, and living to my left is a loud ass black family that wont shutup you can hear them yelling over the asian kids during the day, and you can hear them yelling about who gets the tv at night