Bun B, Z-Ro, Scarface beef with 50 Cent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

OK, I know this is an old-ass topic, but why did/do these guys have beef with 50 Cent? Why do they call him a snitch? I thought UGK was cool with him since they did a song together back in the day. Also is that song Snitch Nigga about 50 Cent or Lil Troy or both?

May 21, 2002
Only the Z-Ro verse has anything to do with 50c.

Face and Bun's verse were sum old shit that J-Prince put togetha

From what i understand, the reason 50c gets labeled as a snitch, comes from one day when he was on sum radio show, talking bout how many rap labels have been set up with drug money, among these he listed Rap-A-lot.

50c was probably tryin to look cool, but none of the labels concerned saw it that way

dont take this as gospel

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Yeah I can see why that didnt go over well with Rap-A-Lot. Especially since the feds were were watching over them as it is.

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
it wasnt a radio show it was on mtv...the next week murder inc was raided...

bun & face's verses are about snitches in general...ro's verse is the only one directed towards 50 and the fact that J drops quarters at the begining makes it seem like the whole thing is a diss...there is like 4 diff versions of the song...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
IM A HUGE 50CENT FAN...BEEN LISTENIN TO HIS SHIT SINCE LONG ASS TIME AGO.......
96'-97'.........WHEN HE WAS FAT AND BROKE....

HE IS A TALENTED CAT......IMO...

I HAVE JUST GOTTEN INTO Z-RO......Z-RO...IS EQUALLY AS TALENTED IN MY EYES....
HE KEEPS IT TREAL AT ALL TIMES...THATS WHAT I LIKE...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Its kinda funny with 50, I remember hearing As The World Turns with UGK back in the day. I thought he was aight, I was more feeling the song because of UGK being on it. You never hear any mention of that track now, its like his record company wanna sweep it under the rug, like it was never recorded. also, was there a video for As The World Turns? I swear I saw a video back in the day...