Bulls Fire Vinny Del Negro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Over two seasons VDN went 82-82.

Notables : 7Game Series with Boston as #7 Seed, and 5Game Series with the Cavs by making playoffs as #8 Seed.

I really believe (bias) that this coaching staff was underrated, under valued, and under appreciated. My Pops (as well as other Assitants like Bobby O, Mike Wilhelm) did a great job developing Joakim Noah AND Derrick Rose, and for the FRONTOFFICE to take credit for DRose's improvement just shows how fucking disfucntional this really is. Gar Forman and John Paxson are little fucking weasels!!! I Hope Vinny Del Negro gets another gig somewhere and does well, as far as the Bulls team. I will always like them and their work effort
Taj, Joakim, Derrick, Luol, and Kirk...I wish them the best.

FREE VINNY!!

Jan 12, 2006
im sick of shit like this in the NBA
give these coaches some time
they were ready to boot him early this year when the bulls started bad, he guided them to the playoffs with that shit squad, what more do u want from the guy?

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
they were ready to boot him early this year when the bulls started bad, he guided them to the playoffs with that shit squad, what more do u want from the guy?

Apr 20, 2003

Jul 25, 2007
m sick of shit like this in the NBA

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
man...you know what...Im sick of shit like this in the NBA give these coaches some time
they were ready to boot him early this year when the bulls started bad, he guided them to the playoffs with that shit squad, what more do u want from the guy????????