BUGZY ALBUM RELEASE PARTY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2007
i will never buy another bugzy cd in my life..i bought one that had him on the cover with them japanese words on it..man that shit sucked so bad..it even had yuk on the cd and sucked like a bitch..

Nitwit

Nitwit Loco
Sep 25, 2002
no new jack is worth it the sound is way different then the last one peep the traccs on his page on myspace and see 4 ya self that shit it fire

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
valley2thebay said:
i will never buy another bugzy cd in my life..i bought one that had him on the cover with them japanese words on it..man that shit sucked so bad..it even had yuk on the cd and sucked like a bitch..
It's a pity that your first post looks like this.
Nevertheless I think that his debut self titled album was veeery good. If you ain't got, cop it.

Oct 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
First of all homey that cd was released witout Bugzy's permission you can thank Phantom bitch ass for that, that material wasnt suppose to surface. Niggas used him to get a deal real talk pimp!.. No New Jack go bro... And if you rap them some big words mean some strong shit hw your shit sound? This Made Life nigga No New Jack album release party May 27 everybody else showing love but you.... What that tell you www.myspace.com/therealbugzy

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Bugzy has seen me a few times and havent said anything. The album was released with your permission (Bugzy), how you think we got all the songs, it was put out with Me, G-Idez & I-Rocc, and that shit flopped. And no we didnt need a Bugzy album to get a deal, ive had many of them on the strength of myself. The Bugzy album never even recouped the manufacturing costs, photoshoot, artwork, mastering ect. If i wanted to i can send Bugzy a bill for that shit, So anyone that doenst have anything to do with this, dont worry about it. But for those that do, address me. If there was any money made off that shit Bugzy would have seen it.

ps. Bugzy i know thats you posting, im at Hitworks.