Bueno's Album is Dope Brah!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
why was it boring? were the beats hella average or was bueno just not spittin proper
The content is the same old "im better than you" stuff, nothing is new or creative, he doesn't bring anything "crafty" to the table...and the beats were OK for the most part.

I just found it to be "meh". But dont let my opinion deter you or anyone else from checking it out. Just becuase I dont like it, doesn't mean you or anyone else wont.

Feb 24, 2006
The content is the same old "im better than you" stuff, nothing is new or creative, he doesn't bring anything "crafty" to the table...and the beats were OK for the most part.

I just found it to be "meh". But dont let my opinion deter you or anyone else from checking it out. Just becuase I dont like it, doesn't mean you or anyone else wont.
ya i feel you.........

Feb 8, 2003
I finally checked this out yesterday album is def tight. siccness members in bart forum finally recomended a album thats actually tight bc most shit on here is over hyped. so that shows good music speaks for itself he got the best quality. this album is killing that cellski, recession proof and all berner's shit.