(bsa)brown skin artist cd release party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2004
itunes.apple.com
watup gente, for those that don't know bsa was a chicano/latino rap duo(big chuco & mr bago) back in the early 90's..pioneers in the game..come show some luv at club palermos in san jose on jan 13..we gonna try'n' do it big..bring all the folkz..also visit www.slickit.com/bigchuco get your copy of big chuco's "lifestyles of a young veterano"

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
ey homie if you could tell mr 21 sorry i wasnt able to make it to the last event i been really caught up doin like 20 different things i wanted to peep it out.on another note is that 1st bsa rereleased yet bro i need to get that i still got mine on cassette.for those of you that dont know or were to young to remember these homies been puttin the bay chicano rap game out there for years that 1st album is a must have along wit your from the barrio wit love's,ne1's,and 17 reasons str8 classic

Dec 23, 2004
itunes.apple.com
NO LOVE said:
ey homie if you could tell mr 21 sorry i wasnt able to make it to the last event i been really caught up doin like 20 different things i wanted to peep it out.on another note is that 1st bsa rereleased yet bro i need to get that i still got mine on cassette.for those of you that dont know or were to young to remember these homies been puttin the bay chicano rap game out there for years that 1st album is a must have along wit your from the barrio wit love's,ne1's,and 17 reasons str8 classic
will do..the cd will be out on jan 27..and the release party will be on jan 13