Brown Magic compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
This compilation is my favourite comp of all my collection its 12 years old and its still bangin K Lou has some of the best beats,im not sure what happened to Bloodline entertainment but Travieso is dope,i would love to hear more music like this,theres some nice rnb and great mobb music on there.

Apr 25, 2002
Merciless's verse on that comp is one of my favoritest verses ever. and i hate when mothafuckas blend spanish into their raps. but that verse is the one tho.

i think i only bought that comp for Mac Dre and Merciless. and Steve D.

Apr 26, 2002
Im glad im not the only person that loves that compilation,most compilations dont come close to that one.I wish something siimilar would come out these days.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
question

on the intro track n some parts on the album are some parts edited?
I think that was young jefes part on the intro that was edited right, he said Northern riders or something like that on it.

Album was dope tho, used to knock that hard back in 07, Savage Wayz was my shit........

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^ Yeah I know. I heard from some folkz that were on the comp. Wasn't gonna bring it up but you did so fuck it. Still a solid comp though.

Apr 26, 2002
Is this picture above k-Lou himself,he has the most mobbish beats in my opinion,i would listen to instrumentals of his beats,what albums should i check out?

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
K-LOU is responsible for a bunch of records (producing, recording, mixing,...). Too many to list... No site will give you his entire catalogue but maybe you can try this to start with www.allmusic.com/search/all/k-lou

and about his instrumentals, he released a digital album for some of them.