BROTHA LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
NAw HE aint serious. But Lynch and Cos is droppin a album called "Suspision". It was supposed ta be released this Tuesday but Got pushed bacc a bit. Checc out Evildooinz.con. Zagg,Loki,Lynch,RIP,Nicci Blacc,Toni, all post there.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
yeah brotha lynch pushes his shit back more than flockhart at at a buffet, but you know what ppl...i rather lynch take 3-4 yrs between each release, than for him to do what no limit did, and what c bo and killa tay have been doing since enemy of the state, which is drop half ass albums out every other month with mediocre music.

May 10, 2002
^^^ HOW CAN YOU PUT KILLA TAY IN THAT SENTENCE, HIS LAST SOLO ALBUM CAME OUT IN 2001, AND THE ONLY ALBUM HE PUT OUT AFTER THAT IS THAT BWF 2, I DONT CONSIDER HIM REALLY BEING THAT MUCH OF APART OF THAT WCMG ABLUM CUZ HES ONLY ON 2 TRACKS.

Apr 25, 2002
askG said:
yeah brotha lynch pushes his shit back more than flockhart at at a buffet, but you know what ppl...i rather lynch take 3-4 yrs between each release, than for him to do what no limit did, and what c bo and killa tay have been doing since enemy of the state, which is drop half ass albums out every other month with mediocre music.
yea its funny though cause they take long and the music is still garbage