Brotha Lynch Verse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2004
but the one thing that sucks is if its a baby eating verse then the song wont give lynch as much exsposure if they were to make a video cause it wont get much air time anywhere. just my opinon

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
GUESS what daddy's bring home for supper.. nigga's nuts n guts and slabs of human meat mothafucka.. now eat lol... man brotha lynch is crazy... i hope he brings the sicc shit.. cuz if not we wouldnt be getter the real brotha lynch shit

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
THATS TIGHT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SONG.

I highly, highly doubt there will be a video for this song. I'm just glad Lynch will get the exposure of all the people who are gonna listen to the album and get them ready for when Lynch puts out Dinner and a Movie. Maybe him and Tech can have a race to see who can push their album back the farthest? Just kidding.

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
DEVIL'S POET said:
but the one thing that sucks is if its a baby eating verse then the song wont give lynch as much exsposure if they were to make a video cause it wont get much air time anywhere. just my opinon

This won't be a radio song, but it could be a classic...It's not really about baby eating, but flesh eating is involved...he says "Tech ordered the meat and Lynch brought the seasoning" ...shit's crazy