BROTHA LYNCH, PHONK BETA who wants to get down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2004
I just got off the phone with tha homie PHONK BETA and he has tracks and verses for sale so if yall trying to get down holla atcha boy. P.S. For all thats leery about that middle man shit dont worry about that cuz I dont want shit from you for hooking the shit up and THATS REAL im going to introduce you straight to the homie, IF U ABOUT GETTIN YOURS. Hit My PM or call 1 916 459-9287. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! FROM yall HOMEBOY KAVIO

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
kavio of wcm said:
I just got off the phone with tha homie PHONK BETA and he has tracks and verses for sale so if yall trying to get down holla atcha boy. P.S. For all thats leery about that middle man shit dont worry about that cuz I dont want shit from you for hooking the shit up and THATS REAL im going to introduce you straight to the homie, IF U ABOUT GETTIN YOURS. Hit My PM or call 1 916 459-9287. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! FROM yall HOMEBOY KAVIO
Thats str8 love then homey! I'm serious. This is Lorenzo Green-Eyes of Epidemic Entertainment and I'm lookin at getting phonk production and verses, along wit Lynch verses. Hit me up and i will shoot the digits for phonk to call Homey.

Dec 25, 2003
Seriously Kavio, you should get at him, he supposedly dropping some good albums later next year!

I really wanna hear that Jayo & Spice 1 album, that sh!t sounds dope as hell!!...