Brotha Lynch on C-Dubb West Coast track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2006
This is a great on C-Dubb's latest....and Lynch sounds the best he has sounded lately. It got me thinking....doesn't Lynch ever stop and think, "Gosh, I miss making good music!".
As interesting as the concepts of his last 3 may have been......there is no one who can honestly say that they are enjoyable albums to bump from start to finish....Having the guys around to smoke and play some bones, there ain't anyone that'd throw that cd on to bump. I am a big Lynch fan and I never played any of his last few more than a few times each.....why? They just were not enjoyable enough.
But this track on C-Dubb gives me the impression C-Dubb blew a little life in to him....how has Strange Music really done his career any favors?? A few bucks? Threw his ass on the road....well, good music has to back it up......and Strange has not helped him in that department.

Jan 30, 2007
This is a great on C-Dubb's latest....and Lynch sounds the best he has sounded lately. It got me thinking....doesn't Lynch ever stop and think, "Gosh, I miss making good music!".
As interesting as the concepts of his last 3 may have been......there is no one who can honestly say that they are enjoyable albums to bump from start to finish....Having the guys around to smoke and play some bones, there ain't anyone that'd throw that cd on to bump. I am a big Lynch fan and I never played any of his last few more than a few times each.....why? They just were not enjoyable enough.
But this track on C-Dubb gives me the impression C-Dubb blew a little life in to him....how has Strange Music really done his career any favors?? A few bucks? Threw his ass on the road....well, good music has to back it up......and Strange has not helped him in that department.

You fall into the category of an old school lynch fan waiting for the never gonna happen lol. You know what Strange has done for lynch? It's given him a fanbase for his wack ass music, probably a nice tour bus, a cute little Strange bling for his neck, an excuse to fuck off his once promising label, an endless bankroll to buy Newports and Bud Ice. That's what Strange has done for lynch. That dude doesn't give a flyin fuck about shit other than a come up. If he was to read this and respond to what I'm sayin he would tell me to go fuck myself and I'm a hater, even though I was one of the many of his supporters that supported his music from the get go. Just my 2 cents YAWW