Brotha Lynch Hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
^much props oj....for puttin shit together on there

yall folks should check it out....u can attach pics too an theres hella more options aswell

May 7, 2002
funny thing... this post just made me realize that even though I hate lynch's new shit and every other affiliated artist these days... (don't even try to play and say that lynch hasn't gone wack as fuck compared to his early days...) that I'm still stickin' around...

I guess I love you motherfuckers way too much to part.

Aug 7, 2002
maybe cuz he got homeboyz?? that be from evildooinz nygga...i dont even like this place...i go there see what new shit/news came...im only coo wit some peeps but most ofem just be lame

Jul 21, 2003
www.djaceinthemix.com
I din't post to this to start problems. I am coo wit everyone, I don't care where you from. It's all about the love of music folx.

Thanx for fuccing up my thread & showing yall tru selves. Ppls jus can't do shit right sometimes.

Peace out.

May 7, 2002
I don't hate you people...

I just don't savor the taste of anything ya'll are puttin out these days...

I wish it was like the old days.... isn't it possible to produce shit like the beats on 24 deep and SotS anymore? Isn't it a possible for a brother to revert to his older, more sophisticated self...

I know lynch is real and all, I respect him for what he's done period... he's made his mark for real... I just wish it was like back in the day you know.

-nick